Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Ford EcoSport in Malaysia? Research Ford EcoSport car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Ford EcoSport against its rivals in Malaysia.
Introducing a new segment to a car market as yet small but as competitive as ours is a brave endeavour. See, in big markets with more vast buying populations, needs are generally more varied, so you can push in some...
Compact SUVs have all of a sudden come into focus. The Renault Duster has been doing very well sales-wise globally, which has prompted many automakers to bring their own versions about.
The Ford EcoSport is Ford'...
Minggu lalu, kecoh apabila banyak tempat di kota metropolitan Kuala Lumpur dilanda banjir. Kalau bab banjir, banyak tempat di negara kita sering ditimba bencana alam itu. Mungkin ada di antara kita yang pernah menga...
1) GREAT driving position !
2) GREAT suspension setup ! it feels better than a bmw 320i !
3) Never tested the water wading capability, but if its better than a Land Rover Defender, it must be good !
4) I think the brakes are quite decent.
5) There is alot of storage space
6) The air-cond is really good !
7) It has good looks ! Can stand at least a decade with it.
8) A lot or airbags which i wish i'll never use !
1) The fuel consumption is like my previous honda city 1.5. Need to refuel about every 4 days use. But i guess this depends on the driving. I have 11ltr/100km currently.
2) The gearbox is noisy "a bit" and the engine too. The worst thing is that they are not smooth at all. It seems not to understand my pedal play. When im moving out from traffic, the gearbox never gives me a linear power delivery. Sometimes i need to press the pedal more, which results in a lower gear, which results in a jerky start.
3) I wish i had a rear view camera as standard. Maybe even a good infotainment system.
4) THE INTERIOR COLOUR ! i hate grey. cant they use the current fiesta dashboard/interior black theme ?
5) The boot swings to the left, i wish it can just flip up. makes things a whole lot easier.
6) The sunroof could be made with a child safe/pressure sensor. Im having nightmares of heads decapitated by it. Now ive warned my kids to never play with that without supervision.
1) Please install the safety device for the sunroof.
2) Please have a proper dvd-playable infotainment system. My kids live off those.
3) Please sort out the gearbox
4) Please make the engine quieter. My old honda city has ninja-like engines.
5) Please make the interiors black. Looks so much better
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: