Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
1. Decent acceleration from low speeds or standstill (good low-end torque).
2. Excellent handling with minimal body roll during sharp corners (probably due to M Sport suspension).
3. Rigid chassis.
4. Car feels solidly-built, with good build-quality, inside and out.
5. Sharp and communicative steering; always puts a smile on my face!
6. Stylish design, yet not too ‘flashy’, in my opinion.
7. Stable at high cruising speeds, for such a compact car.
8. Eight-speed ZF transmission.
9. That M Sport Blue exterior!
1. Sound-proofing rather poor for what’s considered a luxury hatch.
2. M Sport suspension can be rather firm over bumpy roads.
3. Limited rear passenger space.
4. Engine lacks grunt at higher speeds.
1. Improve sound-proofing for the 1- and 3-series (I also test-drove the 320i and 330e).
2. Why did you drop the 120i?!
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: