Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new BMW 6 Series GT in Malaysia? Research BMW 6 Series GT car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the BMW 6 Series GT against its rivals in Malaysia.
BMW Malaysia today launched the 6 Series Gran Turismo facelift, which continues to remain a locally-assembled (CKD) model as before. The G32 LCI was first revealed globally last May, and we’re getting more spaciou...
The BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo facelift was launched in Malaysia earlier in May and we’re now bringing you a gallery of the sole 630i GT M Sport variant available. Still locally assembled (CKD) in Kulim, Kedah, the...
- Lots of leg & head space for front and rear occupants.
- Supportive leather sport seats, best in cognac color.
- Large boot 600L-1800L, similar to X5 volume.
- Car sits higher than G30 5 series sedan, but lower than G05 X5 SUV style. Good compromise cockpit view.
- Comfortable cruiser on highway with good sound insulation, eventhough with frameless door
- Capable B48 2.0L (258hp) engine with 48V mild hybrid greatly improves fuel saving. Great engine, quiet, powerful, light.
- Enough tech & safety equipment; iDrive, large 12" screens, adaptive cruise control, ambient light, clear HUD, bright Laserlight, movable air vent.
- Unique sight on the road, sets you apart from numerous G30 5 series.
- Has Mineral White paint (3 layers) instead of Alpine White (1 layer), giving an upmarket shine.
- Humongous M Sport brakes, about 470mm rotors I think.
- Given 3 keys; Standard key, Display key (but cannot remote park), NFC card. With iPhone, can unlock and start car.
- Handling is floaty. It isn't meant for corners, rear passengers can get car sick.
- Front air suspension removed, probably due to cost. Previous 6GT had all around air suspension.
-Rear seat no recline adjustment. Other countries have electric adjustment.
- No 360 degree camera. ONLY reverse camera on RM400k car?
- No auto driving (Driving Assistance PROFESSIONAL is a Level 2). Would've been a good option for BMW Malaysia to include a cruiser car with this.
Been a great car to own (moving up from F10 5 series LCI) for the driving pleasure a 6GT can offer.
Not too keen on blasting corners every time, just great to drive overall.
Power available is very capable on city roads and highway driving that can match Golf GTI in straight line.
Good alternative to a G30 530i or i4 eDrive40.
Do upgrade (aftermarket) to Bowers Wilkins speaker system, Harman Kardon is useless.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: