Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Three months after its first appearance in Malaysia, the BMW i4 is now open for booking in the country, completing the initial local electric vehicle lineup. The zero-emissions five-door Gran Coupé joins the iX and...
Having been announced for the Malaysian market months in advance, the BMW i4 was finally opened for booking last week, priced at RM389,900 on-the-road without insurance. This figure included the full sales and servi...
BMW Malaysia has expanded the local i4 range to now include the new eDrive35 and eDrive35 M Sport, which join the existing eDrive40 and M50. With this, customers now have more versions of the i4 to choose from to su...
1. Excellent instant torque.
2. Good WLTP range 590km. Easily can achieve 500km with 110km/h speed.
3. Big infotainment LCD
1. Compact car
2. Infotainment and dash console not so friendly
3. Charging port at the back. Need to reverse car for charging at R&R Public Charging station which is troublesome when there are lots of cars behind
4. A/C should have physical buttons
1. Upgrade to 800V battery
2. Better driving range 700km and above
3. User friendliness of infotainment
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: