Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Chevrolet Cruze in Malaysia? Research Chevrolet Cruze car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Chevrolet Cruze against its rivals in Malaysia.
It's finally here! Malaysians have been promised the Chevrolet Cruze for quite some time now, starting from mid last year. In fact, yours truly was part of a media contingent sent by GM to the 2009 Shanghai Motor Sh...
1) Muscular exterior and interior. Good styling for dashboard.
2) Excellent sound proofing and better than Japanese and Korean cars.
3) Lower price as compare to most 1.8 liter Japanese and Korean C-segment cars of the same year. Only RM108K in year 2012.
4) Equip with all electronics assists TCS, ESC, EBD, ABS and Semi-auto shift.
5) Service every 6 months. Latest Cruze service every 9 months with 5 years of warranty.
6) Big boot space and great for Malaysian family.
7) Good safety rating from EURONCAP and ANCAP. Full 5 stars ratings. EURONCAP is the highest safety standard in the world.
8) Excellent handling and body control.
9) Superb stability on highways top speeds.
10) Excellent sound n radio unit.
1) Acceleration a little bit slow because of the body weight but on highway speed is superb and no vibration.
2) No LED daylight.
3) Bad management by NAZA (NAZA is the sole distributor of Chevrolet cars for Malaysia) for Chevrolet 3S center in Malaysia. Lack of spare parts and quality mechanics or technician.
4) Bad call center for customer.
5) No pre-installed reverse camera or extra front/side sensors.
1) NAZA management should be more serious in promoting Chevrolet brand in Malaysia.
2) NAZA should keep theirs mechanics and technician well knowledge to service or repairs.
3) General Motors should be working together with NAZA closely in solving problem.
4) Make more accessories come standard with the car.
5) NAZA should provide more effort in customer satisfaction.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: