Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
The Ford Ranger T6 facelift has been officially launched in Malaysia - the refreshed pick-up, which made its world debut in March at the Bangkok Motor Show, was unveiled at an event in 1Utama a while ago.
The Ford Ranger FX4 was launched in April this year to serve as the pick-up truck’s flagship litre model, just as the Wildtrak is to the litre line-up. The new variant offers plenty of Wildtrak-like equipment (b...
And we’re back! Here’s a brand new episode of Driven Web Series 2015, this time powered by Petronas Dynamic Diesel. As promised, we’re looking at Malaysia’s rejuvenated pick-up truck market.
Present are ...
Jika anda belum tahu, Ford Ranger FX4 ini merupakan penawaran tertinggi bagi varian model berkenaan. Kiranya sama seperti versi Wildtrak pada varian Ia diperkenalkan pada April lalu pada harga RM121,888 dan hadir ...
- Comfortable ride for a huge sized pick up truck, best in its class.
- EPAS (Electronic Powered Assisting Steering) is a nice touch for a truck. Giving the much needed maneuverability in city and parking lots.
- Tuned 2.2 engine gives a better fuel consumption and increased in torque makes the truck feels more responsive than its predecessor.
- Ample legroom and space on the rear compartment
- Interior doesn't feel like a work vehicle. Gives ample riding comfort for passengers and driver alike.
- Sunglasses holder!!
- Lots of storage compartments, and practicality added to the interior.
- 2016 minor updates gives a reverse rear camera pre-installed, a big plus for some owners.
- New facelift gives the Ford Ranger a much meaner look, defining tough with its squarish design exterior and interior.
- Ample aftermarket modification choices. Be sure to have a fat wallet / bank account if you are looking to mean up your truck.
- Stock tires (Bridgestone Dueler H/T) have soft side wall that is prone to punctures and cuts. I got 2 puncture within 4 months of ownership.
- Truck bed hooks are made out of ABS Plastic. Would prefer of its steel or metal. Just a personal taste.
- Default side step is too narrow and lack of grip when it comes to wet season. Prone to misstep and falling. Wildtrak have a much broader side step.
- The removal of rear under seat storage compartment lock and cover is quite a disappointment.
- The removal of the hood insulant is a big minus to faster fade to car paint and is a little noiser at idle.
- Horrendous servicing experience at SDAC service center.
- Make a standard side step based on what is provided in the Wildtrak variant.
- All Terrain tires should be considered the stock tires.
- Put back the rear under seat compartment cover and lock feature as well as the hood insulant for better heat dissipation.
- Nothing much can be done to improve SDAC service center but would love to see a reform of the service center with more honest service advisor and managers.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: