Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
First previewed in Malaysia back in November 2016, the Honda BR-V has officially made its launch debut today. The seven-seat SUV (or crossover according to Honda reps), which is specially designed for the ASEAN mark...
Honda BR-V V (left), Honda BR-V E (right)
The new Honda BR-V is now in Malaysia, and you get two variants to choose from – E and V – priced at RM85,800 (RM83,206 without insurance) and RM92,800 (RM90,013 without ...
Traditionally, MPVs are the go-to vehicle of choice for those looking to transport more than five people on a given journey. While that may be the case, most buyers aren’t enthralled by the boxy appearance of the ...
- affordable 7 seater
- suv look, mpv space, sedan driving
- neat fuel consumption
- excellent suspension
- gorgeous alloy rims and good 16" tyres
- smartly folding seats
- at RM90K, you'll get ignition start button, keyless entry and boot, rear view camera, leather wrapped seats, gear knob and steering, auto headlamps, LED daytime running lights
- all relevant safety features are intact: stability assist, ABS, EBD, airbags
- it shares several unique DNA of other Honda cars: steering wheel (Civic FD), dashboard (Jazz), engine (City), fascia (CR-V)
- timid rearside
- no auto folding wing mirrors
- stripped off LCD clock function
- gets noisy at over 100kmh
- rear of the car needs an SUV look
- add automatic function to wing mirrors
- reinsert LCD clock, centre armrest
- improve cabin insulation and filtering
- get EEV certification
- WISHLIST: Introduce a higher variant BR-V that offers 1.8L engine, gps, cruise control, paddle shifters, 6 airbags, 17" alloy rims, front-back disk brakes, LED headlamps, front door touch-based keyless entry
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: