Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Previewed last month, the 2017 Honda Jazz facelift has just been officially launched at the KL Convention Centre. This midlife 'minor change' comes three years after the third-generation GK made its debut here in 20...
The updated 2017 Honda Jazz facelift was officially launched in Malaysia yesterday, with two engine options: the same litre i-VTEC petrol as before and a new litre Sport Hybrid i-DCD. Prices range from RM74,800 to...
Unlike the regular petrol-powered 2017 Honda Jazz facelift, which comes with a space saver spare tyre under the boot floor, the new Honda Jazz Hybrid and its City Hybrid sedan sister are equipped with a tyre repair ...
Honda Malaysia has introduced a new colour option – White Orchid Pearl - for the BR-V, HR-V as well as petrol variants of the Jazz and City. The colour replaces Taffeta White for the mentioned models, and is alrea...
For those who are not in the know, the Honda Jazz, City, BR-V and HR-V will no longer be available in Taffeta White. Instead, they will be offered with the more premium Orchid White Pearl shade - the pearlescent pai...
The new Honda Jazz Sport Hybrid is currently the title bearer of Malaysia’s cheapest hybrid vehicle. Priced at RM84,880 on-the-road without insurance, Honda Malaysia (HM) opened the floodgates to a whole new pool ...
The year 2017 was supposed to be moderately-paced for Honda Malaysia after announcing plans to introduce no more than four cars, but the company went on to launch three surprise models - the Jazz Sport Hybrid, City ...
- Smooth and quiet ride in EV mode (yes, you can run on EV alone)
- Powerful when throttled in S Mode (good for you to overtake/bypass lorry/uphill)
- 7 speed DCT gives your faster gear change that you ever noticed (9sec from 0-100km/h)
- Good stock sound system (in stasis only)
- Ultra seats are nice
- Good handling, swift around the town
- Fuel efficient at high speed (80km-100km around 28km/L, 110km/h around 30km/L)
- Great vision from the cabin, wider and longer vision compare with myvi
- Looks small outside but spacious inside
- More sporty aggressive look compare with previous gen
- Stock DRL at previous fog lamp position.
- Multi Info screen improved to colour graphic
- Air-con cool the cabin very fast and no more issue like previous gen about blow in hot air when in auto stop mode. (because AC run by electric motor now)
- Moderate FC in city drive (around 18km/L)
- Stock tyres very noisy (Good year)
- Lag at low speed when in petrol engine
- No DRL at headlamp (compare with City Hybrid)
- No projected headlamp (compare with new MYVI)
- Small capacity in hybrid's battery which only can run in EV for around few minutes before you need to recharge
- Battery flow & MGP Info screen is not on the same page which caused trouble to whom want to monitor both in one screen.
- interior plastic is easier to get scratch.
- Hardly see the road condition in front of your car as the dashboard blocked your view. (especially when you want to park)
- small boot size.
- MORE USB ports.
- Useful headunit which can collect to phone.
- hybrid battery should place in the bottom part of the car instead of taking up spare tyre space. (this design could make jazz become more stable)
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: