Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- A pretty responsive car irrespective for a large segment MPV at its size thanks to the 2.2D engine.
- Comparing to my previous car ACR-50, it feels larger in cabin size, higher sitting position, pretty good leg rooms be it 1st, 2nd or 3rd row.
- Even when its fully loaded with 7 adults, overtaking car is still responsive for this big and heavy car
- Cabin room noise to me is better than my previous ACR-50
- The rear huge trunk compartment is surely what I want for my MPV
- The ncap safety features of this car is good especially the brakes. That’s why the HU screen is pathetically 4” just sharp and good enough for reverse visual.
- Pretty innovative design on folding the 2nd row seats upwards compare to the conventional slide folding
- Fuel consumption for such big car is pretty good
- KIA did a pretty good job on the exterior and interior finishing (WELL DONE!)
- The amount of USB and 12v charger port is amazing !
- Air condition overall is great
- The 3rd row adult sitting is comfortable and floaty feel on road humps.
-Would be nice to have more alternative options such as better HU with bigger screen, with bluetooth phone features, 360 degree camera view, etc
- Considering the ground clearance is quite high, a side step option would be advisable
- Steering a little too light on highway speed
- Engine noise are more obvious during town driving but on highway its a breeze !
- I realized they are some light knocking noise specially after driving around whole day but yet to determine the source of the noise.
- I also discovered recently they is a funny noise when I close my LEFT side sliding door but it only sound randomly ( hence its hard to determine the issue)
- maybe its just my personal feeling but i am still trying to find the best sitting comfort position being a driver specially the headrest design.
- First and foremost, its the sales and marketing dept that should be improving as well after sales services.
- So far my experience since the day I paid booking during the car launch until after i got the car almost 3 months later with so much hassle that I file a consumer tribunal case against Naza.
- Its my first KIA car purchase and althought I like what i tested, it still boil down to customer service. All the new policy such KV5 programme should be cleary listed before and not after buying the car (Having said this, till today after driving for almost 4 months i still have not seen the KV5 certificate!)
- Perhaps could improve the cabin and engine bay wall sound insulation
- The diamond shape radiator grille could be an option to purchase
- Insane torque (much needed for 2.1 tonne car)
- All powered door and powered windows with anti pinch
- The engine feel very responsive
- Good lumbar support for long driving
- 6AT is good match with CRDI engine
- So so tech eg no lane keeping, no blind spot detection, no tyre pressure monitor
- Steering feel very light, good for slow drive, but must be more cautious during fast driving.
- Small HU make it feel awkward to use.
- Small centre back mirror
- DRL is manual (no auto light if you choose DRL mode)
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: