Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Land Rover Defender in Malaysia? Research Land Rover Defender car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Land Rover Defender against its rivals in Malaysia.
- Very good off-road performance straight from the showroom, thanks to superb wheel articulation.
- TDCI "PUMA" engine has plenty of torque. Coupled with 6-s=eed transmission, there's a correct ratio for every occasion.
- Easy to wash after getting dirty, just hose it down, inside and out. Also looks good when dirty.
- Attracts a lot of "thumbs up" from strangers. And plenty of questions.
- Not a common sight.
- 60-year-old design and engineering means its cabin is noisy, draughty, creaky and rattly. Annoying noises everywhere.
- Rainwater leaks in, driver's and front passenger's feet get wet.
- Gearbox is difficult to select reverse, notchy for other gears.
Since it's to be discontinued soon, too late for suggestions.
Except, maybe, continue production in India.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: