Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport in Malaysia? Research Mitsubishi Pajero Sport car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport against its rivals in Malaysia.
1) Fuel Saving (around 630km - RM115 with combine cycle) for 2.5 liter engine.
2) Powerful turbodiesel engine output especially overtaking or climbing uphill.
3) Stable and comfortable riding on straight road eg: highway eventhough at 140km/h.
4) Spacious and comfortable seat with 7 seater.
5) Real passenger with aircond vents. Last row is cooling despite in a hot weather.
6) With reverse camera, front and back sensor which is useful in view of the big SUV size
1) The center of gravity is too high. Older passenger needs to put effort to enter the car. Passenger felt unpleasant during cornering or there are many holes or uneven road condition.
2) Dislike the exhaust gas smell (as this is diesel engine)
3) No VSC. Only 2 airbag.
4) No sunroof
5) GL Version without GPS. Need to install from eccessory shop.
1) To improve the safety features (more airbag to cover passengers) and to add in VSC.
2) Additional sunroof will be a positive point.
3) Please make GPS as a standard features across GL too.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: