Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Perodua has officially launched the 2021 Aruz. As expected, there will be no price change for the updated seven-seater SUV, so the entry-level X variant is price at RM68,526, while the top AV goes for RM73,226. The ...
Perodua dengan rasminya telah memperkenalkan model Aruz 2021. Seperti dijangkakan, semua harga kekal sama bagi SUV yang dikemaskini ini, dengan varian paling bawah, X dijual pada harga RM68,526 sementara untuk varia...
The new Perodua Aruz SUV has finally been launched. Just two variants are available on offer, that being the X (RM72,900) and AV (RM77,900). Both come with a five-years or 150,000 km warranty package and are rated...
Kenderaan jenis SUV bukanlah sesuatu yang baru di dalam barisan kenderaan yang pernah diperkenalkan oleh Perodua. Sekurang-kurangnya ada dua model yang pernah kita saksikan berada di atas jalan Malaysia hasil keluar...
Dua puluh hingga tiga puluh tahun dulu kalau berbicara tentang tahun 2020, tentunya ramai yang terbayang bahawa kereta tidak lagi memerlukan jalan raya kerana sudah boleh terbang. Tinggal setahun lagi sebelum kita m...
The latest episode of Driven Web Series 2019 is out, powered by the all-new Petronas Primax 95 with Pro-Drive. As you would've known, we've lined up three family cars for this in-depth comparison to see if Perodua's...
1. Attractive and modern design.
2. Quiet cabin. it is also quiet while driving on the highway.
3. Minimum road noise. It use Bridgestone Alenza, maybe if use Continental more comfort & quiet. BR-V is more noisy compare to Aruz.
4. Quite save on fuel as well as if we look its high body, body weight & RWD.
5. Proven Dual VVTI engine. Efficient and reliable.
6. Value for money. Cheap and Lots of equipment.
7. Comfortable suspension. You will feel the comfortness of suspension when passing through the bumps. Compare to BR-V, overall BR-V more comfort but Aruz more comfort when go through bump. At the end of the day, although Perodua has tuning the car suspension for the best possible comfort but it still uses a frame ladder. Grand Livina is the most comfortable mini MPV I ever drive.
8. Small turning radius.
9. Have a good handling even it is tall. Quite stable when driving on the highway. But BRV is more stable and fun to drive.
10. Adjustable LED Headlamp.
11. Cool rear aircond.
12. Safety. Lots of safety feature. 6 airbags. ASA, VSC etc...
13. Sound system quite ok. Have small tweeter in front.
14. Acceleration from 0 is easy. U will be amaze that this car can climb uphill without struggle. But ull feel it underpowered at mid RPM after it move. Maybe its is because of its gear ratio.
15. Heavy duty chasis as it use ladder frame design.
1. Sometime ull feel the Engine underpower. It will feel underpowered at mid or certain RPM from 2000 to 3000 RPM. but after 3000 RPM the engine quite alive. Acceleration 0 to 100 took about 15secs. But for me as a family man and the age of racing spirit was faded in me i think it is acceptable for me. But if u change gear to 3 then the Eco indicator off, can improve power / more responsive. BR-V is more powerful & fuel efficient too with its CVT erat dream gearbox.
2. Can hear engine noise when cruising more than 110kmph. But at 110kmph still acceptable for me.
3. From my personal opinion & experience. When seating at the driver side, the dashboard design at the middle is a little wide and make my left knee hit the hard plastic some time.
4. Steering wheel adjustment no telescopic.
5. Can hear a little wind noise when crusing 110kmph on the highways.
6. High position. Problem with older people coz it hard for them to climb in to the vehicle.
7. Although the suspension is comfortable but the rear axle can feel bouncy at times. This is because the suspension is designed to take heavy loads. it still feel like u drive a
8. Cheap feeling when u sit into the car. Cheap plastic used. But as i said before u get what u paid. In fact u get more in other department... BR-V feel more premium and nicer dashboard design too.
9. Driving xperience feel like driving a van compare BR-V more like sedan.
10. Typical Perodua seat. Its a little hard, thin and small. Budget oriented.. other maker also follow this path to cut cost... Grand Livina was the best.. soft, thick and support your body well..
11. As it ride position was high... sometimes i had a hard time to see / budget a curb under the vehicle.. or sometimes when drive into tight places... hard to budget what is under u... so if it have 360 cam... ploblem solve..
1. Quality of material used in cabin.
3. Steering wheel add telescopic adjustment.
4. Engine noise. Add more engine bay insulation.
5. Seat cushion. Perodua pls use cushion like grand Livina... if u ever sit on a Grand Livina seat cushion ull know what comfort means..
6. Add more compartment / small compartment on driver side.
7. Arm rest included when buying... not as optional accessories.
8. As headlamp use LED... interior also should use LED lamp.
9. 360 camera is a must...
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: