Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
* limited to Malaysian citizens and verified owners of the reviewed car. CarBase.my works with ISM Insurance Services to verify car ownership in order to ensure quality reviews.
1 Owner Review
Date Reviewed 20 August 2018
Ride & Handling
1.2 PureTech (2016)
Bought new, Owned for 1 Year
Fuel Economy: 19.0 km/litre (5.3 L/100 km), RON95
- Powerful small 1.2L PureTech engine + small steering wheel = Great power output with great control
- Good fuel consumption (not as good as PSA claimed, but still very good, 18 - 19km/l)
- Very good looking rear light
- Very well noise insulation cabin (super duper good)
- I super duper like the aircraft-style handbrake, because I like unique.
- Very supportive and comfortable driver and front passenger seats
- Great price with a full panoramic roof.
- Unexpected great leg room for rear passengers.
- Upgraded infotainment system if compare with previous one (come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
- Most of the reviews said that the air conditioner fan is extremely loud, however, I am still not facing this issue, maybe PSA had solved the problem.
- No push start and keyless entry (not a big problem for me)
- No LED headlight (Only come with halogen projector light, but it comes with nice DRL)
- No rear view camera as the vision is blocked if all 3 rear passengers are there
- 3 cylinders vibration is there (no complaint as it's a small engine which won Engine of the Year for 4 consecutive years)
- No rear air conditioner
- No front parking sensor
- Not lockable fuel cap (Unacceptable for me)
- Add rear view camera and front parking sensor
- Make it to full LED headlight
- Make the fuel cap lockable
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: