Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Previewed last month, the facelifted Peugeot 208 and 2008 have finally been launched today – the revised B-segment hatchback and crossover get a mild redesign inside and out, but more importantly receive a much-ne...
The Peugeot 208 hatchback and 2008 crossover received a major update earlier this year, including a brand new engine and transmission combination. Out went the breathless naturally-aspirated litre engine and archai...
- Easy to get comfortable with the seat and steering adjustment.
- Driver and passengers have enough legroom and headroom.
- Front passenger's and driver's door cubby are big and useful (can fit 1.5L bottle and more).
- NVH is good around town and on highway.
- The car comes with a dedicated button to activate Google Now, which you can command or dictate to your phone with voice.
- The infotainment screen bezel is deep enough to become a phone holder (but I don't think this is intentional).
- The turbo didn't feel it was lagging in normal mode or in sport mode.
- On sport mode, the steering feels heavy, and the engine revs around 3500 RPM, which makes the car feel quick and agile.
- Engine didn't feel under power on highway during overtaking.
- There is an option to disable start-stop feature.
- Brakes engage quickly with light press.
- The car feels planted around corners and on the highway.
- The car comes with handbrake reminder and corner lights.
- Frugal driving with this car on daily driving is possible to achieve between 500KM - 600KM on a single tank.
- The 311L boot was a bit of an issue when planning to carry many large bags or tall items.
- Boot bottom lip is tall and high.
- Infotainment for this model lacks AndroidAuto or Carplay or Mirrorlink.
- No passive cruise control.
- Front passenger compartment is too small to be useful.
- Rear seat doesn't fold flat.
- Rear door cubby is a bit small, but can fit 500mL bottle.
- No front bumper sensor.
- The rear view window have issue to see the car from behind (depends on the seating position)
- Front passenger can't adjust seat height.
- A and C pillars are fat and difficult to see around corners.
- The 3 cylinder engine vibrates slightly during a stop, but doesn't feel discomfortable.
- Better infotainment system with reverse camera or ones mentioned on the cons.
- A larger boot to compete with other car manufactures.
- Include similar design trim as in UK into Malaysia market such as black rims, black side mirrors, black bumper, and panoramic roof.
- The interior ceiling light could illuminate for the back seats by placing that light to the center.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: