Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Constant breakdown. Less than 2 years, the following issues: --
1) Temperature sensor faulty, need to tow the car back to repair. (before the 1st Service)
2) Aircond not working. Need 1 FULL day to diagnose the problem. I did managed to talk to another owner (Peugeot 3008), his car less than a month, he has been going in and out of the workshop to repair his aircond for 4 times.
3) High Pressure Pump broke down.
4) Coolant dried-up but couldn't find the leak. (in April 2014).
5) Rubber around the door opening turn green after 2 month, still not replace as of now.
6) Power window channel problem, the window make sound when winding down the window. Almost 2 years still had not replace yet. I made the complain 2 months after receiving the car.
7) Battery die in less than 2 years. It will cost you RM600 for the battery replacement. And it took them (Glenmarie Service Centre) almost 1 day to just change the battery!
Although this is cover under the warranty (5 years) but you had to take time off to repair it.
Very high depreciation rate, I bought the car for about 160k, sold it off for 77k. 51.9% value depreciation after 19 months! Understand that most European car will have poor depreciation rate but bought it with the intention to keep for a "long" time, didn't expect the car giving us so much problem that I need to sell it so soon.
Unless they improve on the product! Nothing much they can do.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: