Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Proton Ertiga in Malaysia? Research Proton Ertiga car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Proton Ertiga against its rivals in Malaysia.
Earlier in the year, we heard about Proton's ambitious plan to launch four new vehicles this year, something that raised eyebrows when it was announced. Well, it's actually done it, with the last of the cars, the Pr...
This morning, Proton launched its first compact MPV, the Proton Ertiga. We brought you an exclusive live stream of the launch event, and exhaustively detailed the new model in our comprehensive launch report. But pe...
No shame in rebadging, if it serves up a solution that would otherwise take too long – and too much – to accomplish. Such is the case with the Proton Ertiga, which features the Suzuki MPV with the same name as i...
My, has it been a crazy year! It certainly has been for Proton, which has launched not just a new marketing campaign and a new logo, but also three new cars. The national carmaker kicked its product blitz in June wi...
- Silent Engine Unit (so silent you could mistakenly re-ignite the car)
- Strong AC and 2nd Row AC with cooling coil to ensure the cabin is well taken car
- Spacious legrooms
- Comfortable 3rd Row seats that can fit Adult with comfort
- Underappreciated Value Mover
- Decent Fuel Mileage of 14.6 KM/L
- Bonus - Comes default Tinted by Proton (Can save more cost)
- Bonus - Good finishing
- Lack of Reverse Cam and the Reverse Sensor is soft
- Electric Steering does not auto-center
- No Bluetooth Connectivity for the Radio and very dated Radio design (the only consolation is the USB)
- Bootspace is almost non-existent with all 7 seats up
- Beige color Fabric Seats is not good at dirt resistant
- No Flip Rearview Mirror to prevent High Beamers
- New techs like Key-less Entry and Push Start is a good addition
- Updated Radio System
- Improved Safety like EBD
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: