Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Proton Inspira in Malaysia? Research Proton Inspira car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Proton Inspira against its rivals in Malaysia.
- Great fuel efficiency on both city and long distance drive.
- Ample space for all passengers and driver
- Ride comfort
- Very decent handling compared to a lot of others cars in its own and other segments
- Responsive transmission (M/T)
If your budget is around the 80K mark, its definitely the perfect car to get. I would even recommend this car compared to a few more expensive cars out there. It has the looks, it drives great. Definitely the best deal for your money.
- Noise and Vibration of the interiors
- Spongy brakes
- No auto-fold side mirrors
- Sound insulation is below par
- Height of the drive arm-rest is too low
- Add the auto-lock feature
- Add in the Headlamp level controller
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: