Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Proton Persona in Malaysia? Research Proton Persona car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Proton Persona against its rivals in Malaysia.
It’s finally here! The new Proton Persona makes its official launch debut today, the second entry in a four-model resurgence for the national carmaker that began with the new Perdana.
The Persona arrives in a t...
By now you would have realised that the 2016 Proton Persona is the star of the day, with us bringing you a live stream of the official launch this morning, and the subsequent comprehensive launch report with all the...
So here we are again – and this time it has to work. After the opening salvo that was the Proton Perdana, it’s now up to the two upcoming cars, the Persona and Saga, to show what Proton is really capable of.
- Safety is top notch for the price offered (6 airbags, ABS, EBD & VSC for premium variants).
- Significant quality improvements compared to Proton's previous models.
- Cabin noise has been significantly reduced compared to Proton's previous models.
- Better handling & suspension compared to Proton's previous models (except for preve or suprima s).
- Improved Fuel Consumption compared to the previous iteration of campro engine.
- No rear aircond vents.
- No centre armrest for front passengers.
- Fuel consumption is good, however still lower than competitors in the dame segment.
- Stock tyre too noisy & wet grip not very good.
- Plasticky aircond control knobs.
- No DRLs like its sister model, IRIZ.
- No cruise control like its predecessor.
- No door visors, floor mats, trunk tray offered for premium variants like what has been offered in previous models.
- Need extra effort for braking.
- Provide rear aircond vents, centre armrest, DRL, cruise control, door visors, floor mats & trunk trays on the next facelift of this model.
- Change the stock tyre to a better performance tyre.
- Dual tone alloy rims for premium variants.
- Change to a better material for the aircond control knobs.
- Improve Fuel Consumption, maybe new engine & transmission on the facelift model.
- Improve braking mechanism so that less effort is required to step on the brake pedal.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: