Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Proton Persona in Malaysia? Research Proton Persona car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Proton Persona against its rivals in Malaysia.
The 2019 Proton Persona facelift has just been launched here at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, nearly two months after Proton released the first set of official photos. As before, four variants are on offer, st...
Proton Persona 2019 sesuatu yang terlalu baru, terutama selepas model berkenaan sudah mula dipertontonkan, dan segala perincian spesifikasi juga pernah didedahkan sebelum ini. Serentak dengan pelancaran rasmi Iriz 2...
The Japanese concept of continuous improvement, kaizen, is a staple of the world we live in today, as a means for many companies to ramp up productivity and reduce waste. While the process, made widespread thanks to...
You've seen it, read all about it, but it's now time to find out how the improvements made to the 2019 Proton Iriz and Persona facelifts fare out in the real world. We drove the car extensively to Tanjong Jara, Tere...
Seperti ramai sedia maklum, sejak Proton memilih Geely sebagai rakan strategik, pengeluar kereta nasional ini ternyata makin gigih mengatur pelbagai langkah dan strategi demi memastikan produk keluarannya mampu be...
- Good Value for Money, I believe this is the best you can get at this price.
- Smooth CVT transmission, you can hardly feel the gear shifting.
- Performance is above expectation, Can easily go 140km/h on highway without too much effort.
- Ride and Handling is stable and enjoyable.
- Spacious Interior, good legroom for both front and rear passengers.
- Boot Space is very spacious. Can fit in a lot of stuff. I think you can even fit in 2 adults inside.
- Dashboard look extremely well, especially the coloured multi info display.
- The Android Infotainment System looks great and able to fulfil all the basic needs.
- Slight delay/jerking on the CVT (acceptable)
- Fuel Efficiency not too well. I get average less than 300km per tank (mostly city drive)
- Road noise and Wind noise is quite significant when cruising on highway (acceptable)
- The Silverstone stock tyre is quite a turn down for me. (But for daily use it has no problem)
- 6 airbags only available for Top Variants
- Little bit of rattling sound coming from dashboard. (acceptable as I guess this is unavoidable when the car interior made up by a lot of hard plastic)
- The car still have some funny looking from certain angle. (You know what I mean)
- It will be great if Proton can solve the CVT jerking issue. Make the car more responsive on the 1st gear.
- Change to a better stock tyre
- A better looking steering
Overall, it's very good value for money. Comfortable and Enjoyable ride. I'm very satisfy with this car so far.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: