Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Renault Fluence in Malaysia? Research Renault Fluence car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Renault Fluence against its rivals in Malaysia.
- European designed & engineering with a Japanese heart is just great for price & reliable.
- design *new facelift with Renault signature grille look smarter and eye catching on the road, the sporty two tones 17'' Alloy rims, day time running light, C-shaped LED taillight.
- interior *same with the MEGANE III dashboard, although the design is quite some times but still well & practically to use, specially the door lock button located at center very convenience for passenger.
- driving* CVT is smooth with cruise control, speed limiter, very stable on highway and suspension is neutral compare between Japanese car too soft (T) & German car (VW) too stiff. Personally,I like the driving experience on this car, comfortable for far journey.
- fuel efficiency* tested my own 7.4/100km 90% highway , 8.8/100km city & highway , 10.9/100km fully city.
- sound insulation* quite good even the speed 100 on highway.
- cabin* leather seat makes the cabin feels premium & spacious, rear passenger can be fold down is a bonus,& it has rear air-cond vent.
- safety* with 6 SRP airbags.
- fully accessories 7'' touchscreen with R-Link software , enjoy the powerful Arkamys 6 Speakers is a must in this car.
- maintenance* free labour & parts service for 5 yrs or 100,000km.
- C'mon ! the internal rear door panel plastic is very poor, why not same with the front one, I believe the soft touch materials will not cost much, vibrating a lot if play with heavy bass audio.
- Using a old 2.0litres engine from 2008 Sylphy is little under power for this heavy car, prefer variety turbo engine.
- tiny cup holder not even enough big for water bottle, storage is poor for those ppl like to place stuff in.
- handbrake scarified a lot of space for center console, others country use auto hold electric handbrake for this car.
- (Renault Samsung) kimchi car logo at the window glass.
- to improve rear passenger door plastic panel to more soft touch materials.
- engine variety.
- improve workmanship for the interior fittings.
- tomtom maps is not up to date from the R-Link server.
- upgrade from 2008 Sylphy owner, overall is satisfied and surprise for the stable European feel driving experience.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: