Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Last week, UMW Toyota Motor announced the availability of the updated Toyota Vios for 2018, which the company claims gives customers even better value for money. The changes are mostly cosmetic, with styling tweaks ...
UMW Toyota Motor (UMWT) has announced an updated Toyota Vios for 2018, which the company says gives customers even better value for money. There are cosmetic changes inside and out, as well as new equipment. New to ...
The 2018 Toyota Vios that was announced four weeks ago is now officially on sale. From now till end-February, customers who purchase the new Vios can save up to RM2,512 and get an ang pow worth RM988, plus free acce...
There's no automotive segment in Malaysia that is quite as competitive as the B-segment sedan market. The crossover may be the darling of the car-buying public right now, but the affordable three-box, four-door with...
what i love about this car is:
- the most of my favuorite part, fuel consumption is far than any its rival..even better than axia, ive tested it.. about 5L per 100km
-Rear disc brake
- it got traction control button
-rear fog lamp
-the new CVT is smooth and its have shifter mod
- decent seat with comfortable position
- the dashboard not to in high position like Honda City gm6, good view for short person like me
-rear view also okay compareto my Honda City gm6
- eventho the car look like bigger than the Honda City, i love it because view visible in every angle for tight parking
- many tech on car like VSC standard across variant
- plastic everywhere, no soft touch material even for TRD version
- top spec only 2 airbags? comeone la
- fake stiching on dash
- sound system doesnt felt promising
-road and wind noise, i had to install sound proove
- Gearbox, slow to response during overtaking, ive owned previos Vios( dugong version) the 4 speed auto is much quicker in terms of speed and quicker in throttle response
- too soft in rear suspension, whenever i hit the speed bump, always hit my under car
- the high spec is quite expensive, even the high spec city cost about 87k, the trd cost 96k,nothing fancy what??? if that the case, better buy the E spec, install TRD part at local workshop, upgraded infotainment and it only cost about rm3k.. even the in nissan almera, nismo suspension is added
-roll body on corner, i had to install ultra racing bar..
-the car top is really soft, my 10 old niece weight 30kg climb the rooftop, its bend inwards.. imagine if the car totaled upside down
- the car felt like tin kosong compare to honda city GM6 and Toyota Vios Dugong, if you push the fender side, its felt like its just a steel can easily bent
- sound prove
- i know the safety is not on airbag, but comeon, 2 airbag for highest spec rm96k? even city doesnt worth that much.. either put 4 airbag, we got family you know at back..
- no comment on CVT, its have good side, and bad side.. its just CVT nature
- no fake stich please..
- please put a soft touch material, even proton preve have soft touch material up in dashboad.
- no econ button, i hope it will exist somewhere near future
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: