Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Announced last month, UMW Toyota Motor has officially launched the 2021 Toyota Yaris facelift in the country. The car was introduced via a digital presentation earlier this evening, alongside the 2021 Vios facelift,...
Launched yesterday evening alongside the 2021 Toyota Vios facelift, Vios GR-S and the GR Yaris was the 2021 Toyota Yaris facelift for the Malaysian market, following its initial announcement last month by UMW Toyota...
We're seeing a seismic shift in the B-segment hatchback market in Malaysia. All-conquering Perodua Myvi aside, the Honda Jazz had been the undisputed champion on the non-national side ever since it arrived in 2003 a...
The Toyota Yaris might be getting a little long in the tooth by now, but that hasn't stopped people from buying the hatch. In fact, there's a bit of a waiting period right now, even with the slight price increase (a...
- Design is so nice, eye-catching!!
- Toyotaâ€™s reliability reputation
- Easy to maintain
- Fuel-saving, easily get 5.5L/100KM on city and highway combination (RON 97)
- All-round camera
- Full safety features
- Enough boot space for balik kampung trip of four
- Good NVH at highway cruising (110 KM/h)
- Easily to reach 160 KM/h with acceptable NVH
- Good after-sales service
- The suspension is so soft and it takes quite some time to adapt if you are from a German car!
- This car looks fast, but it can't take fast cornering that well!
- Body roll can be noticeable at highway speed
- Suspension should be better
- I think if Toyota can add some stabilizers it will be superb for the car!!
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: