Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
i love about this car is the comfort , very responsive
the size is too small for the interior , wind noise quite loud,
the engine is not smooth, sometimes feel very jerky
finishing feel very plastic
and the rear light is not that nice looking
after sales not that professional
improve the rear light
improve to 2.0 Turbo Engine
improve after sales technician
wind noise need to be reduce
btw my peugeot 3008 its not the facelift model
- High quality interior with quality trim
- Supportive seats
- Corners well for a vehicle in this class
- Panoramic glass roof
- Some issues with the lambda sensor requiring a few trips to the service centre.
- After four years the shock absorbers need changing due to crashy ride.
- Stock brake pads eat into the discs prematurely.
- Service. My lambda sensor issue should have been sorted on the first visit rather than prolonging the issue to be solved on multiple visits.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: