Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- A peppy 1.4 TFSI engine that provides a smooth ride commuting to work and spirited driving on the weekends
- A practical compact hatchback which is ideal for tight parking spots and squeezing in gaps during traffic jams
- Suitable tire size (215/55/17) and suspension tuning to dampened Malaysia's "unpredictable" road conditions
- Comes with 5 years maintenance and parts warranty to lessen the blow on the wallet every service
- A "menace" in the B-segment hatchback scene below 2.0l category
- Lack of power adjustable seats for both driver and passenger seats at this price point
- Lack of AppleCarplay/Android Auto infotainment system, still using the old Audi MMI navigation system which is a hassle to use and key in your location
- Lacking of other goodies such as wireless phone charger, auto tail boot and ambience lighting for a car above RM200k
The improvement I would say should be given to the value aspect of the car. Paying around RM220k (back in 2020), you are getting a basic car. Audi Malaysia might argue that the unit is CBU, but the competitor such as the Mercedes A200 and BMW X1 offers much more value despite being CKD. Even the humble Honda Civic RS can offer power adjustable seat (even for the driver side only) + AppleCarplay & Android Auto. Overall, the Audi Q2 is a unique compact hatchback to be on Malaysian roads, provides a thrilling driving experience whether it's cruising along the east coast or touge up genting, and a practical machine on grocery day.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: