Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
As the owner, you have literally sat in the driver's seat and discovered the ups and downs as you go about your everyday life. Share your experiences by writing an Owner's Review and help others in the market for a new car.
- Extremely good fuel efficiency. I live and drive mostly in a city and can get as high as 16.7km/l per tank
- For a smallish car, the rear legroom is generous
- Finishing is superior, even to the marque 3-series
- Engine and road noise quite intrusive
- The rear lights looks dated
1. Easy to drive in traffic
2. Good acceleration for small car with engine less than 100 Hp
3. Female Friendly, (recommended for female driver)
4. Boost large space.
1. lack of aerodynamic function ( loud wind when accelerating 80 -120 km/j)
2. Small fuel tank ( requires lots of stopping for long distance travel )
3. 2 air bags only.
4. a little shaky when accelerating
- Surge of power from 1,500RPM at gear 2 or 3
- Power delivery is smooth thanks to gearbox
- Excellent ride comfort / doesn't feel underpowered when overtaking on highways
- Bought it with negative expectations on the gearbox but proven wrong
- Great space with seats folded down
- Clever little conveniences that are well thought of : eg. [...]
- Paint seems to be chipping off at the edges (no waxing / coating done)
- Weird bend lighting error now and then (but light still bends?)
It's value for money. 59K for a rebadge Japanese car.
It's so fuel saving, I could easily get 16.4km/L in 100% city drive with heavy foot around 90~100kmh.
If I maintain the speed below 70kmh, it could get 19.4km/L or 21.1km/L in the City!
See the #197 in forum https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4147792/all
Door and seat easy to get dirty.
Sometimes noise coming from the railings of second row seats.
Good value for the budget.
Reasonably spacious for B-segment car.
Reasonable power in most situation consider its only 1.2L CVT engine.
Easily cruise at 120 to 130km/hr. Maintaining at 90-100km/hr will maximize the fuel efficiency over distance.
Road and wind noise is very painful at > 80km/hr. (Compare to Honda, Toyota)
Basis safety feature.
The wheel bearing appear to have reliability issue. My car has the wheel bearing changed 2 times in less than 80,000KM.
1. Good economy car
2. Premium variant offers modern features such as Push Start button, Keyless entry, USB, remote boot release and front sensors.for an economy car,
3. Include full size spare tire rather than wheel barrow spare tire
4. silent cabin and good NVH
5. Large boot space 508L
1. Whinning sound of Bridgestone Ecopia tire can be heard over 100km/h
2. Doesn't adjustable steering
3. Lack of temperature bar on meter display. Only show "cold" and "hot" icon
5 Upright rear passenger seat.
6 Luggage tray does not included
7. For a tall person like me (6'2"), narrow legroom on driver side. My left knee felt discomfort [...]
Average FC 14.3km/l
Impressive external design
Comfortable driving experience
Easy to park
FC is not the same as advertisement described
Soundproofing is bad especially on highway
Steering wheel is not comfortable to hold on
Horn button is hard to press on
Not smooth when driving speed under 20km
- surprisingly spacious for A segment car
- great fc in city driving
- steering feel & response is good for EPS..much better than in myvi
- handling sampan
- steering wheel too thin
- fugly..really fugly car
- very small fuel tank. full tank cant even reach 450km
- fc is bad for long highway journey..just a bit better than my waja 4g18 while suffering fr small underpowered car
- problematic aircond compressor
- extremely useless rear floor mat
I like to the look of the sedan. Bought new. Interior is very good, build quality is aesthetically very nice. Seats are comfortable and spacious. Drive handling is ok, at high speed cabin noise is apparent but not loud, so it is acceptable. Engine at high rev is pretty quiet too.
Aircond is weak, you have rev the engine for aircond to start cooling in a hot day especially stuck in jam. Steering wheel is very light, almost too light for my liking. Pickup is very weak, very much underpowered. Drink fuel like water. Only managed 320km tops with full tank (43litre). I hear VW polo or Jetta can easilly double the mileage. A b[...]
1. Handling on high speed around 150kmh quite good
2. Good Fuel Consumption, 700km per full tank 100% achieveable. 800km or more if you are gentle on the pedal.
3. Good acceleration up to 180kmh.
4. Headlamp nice.
5. Spacious boot & rear seat space.
6. So smooth & stable at high speed compare to Japanese C segment Car.
1. Media Player not nice to play with.
2. Wind noise & stock tyre are noisy at above 140kmh.
Good interior design compare other model in it class.
Smooth handling and drive.
Bad service and problem solving from Honda Malaysia.
Disc rotor and brake pads problem every 10000km, still haven't solved.
Every 10000km need to either skim the rotor or replace the rotor including brake pads.
Noisy cabin when car above 100k/ph speed.
1. Acceleration make u big smile.
2. Gadget auto cruise, wiper, light etc
3. Spacious boot & rear space.
4. Good fuel consumption even can get less then 6 l / 100 km
5. Just pump ron 95 and smoke others...he2
6. Most reasonable car for its features in the category.
1. Late a bit on acceleration compare to previous model
2. Stop Go a bit annoying but can switch off.
3. Rubber noice on doors. Send to sc and treat with some kind of liquid.
4. Body roll.
5. Body kit expensive out there.
Generally, the car is smooth to drive, braking is easy, similar to small car like Suzuki Swift. This upholds Suzuki standard since Proton Ertiga is a rebadged Suzuki Ertiga with only minor changes made such as emblem, tail light and chrome bar.
- Very respectable fuel efficiency. I drive the car to work, about 40km one way with average speed of[...]
- noise if the 2nd row seat belt is not properly secured
- need strong effort to close door properly
- lack of arm rest for driver and front passenger
-comfortable driving with the suspension and the seat
-very comfortable passenger seat
-spacious luggage area when the back seat is folded
-decent amount of airbags
-front dash cam included
-lots of cup holders
-no blind spot assist like the camry
-useless mirrorlink option on the headunit
-small low tech headunit like the rest of toyota low range cars
-no 360 camera for a big car like this
-no pre collision assist
-no adaptive auto cruise
-only 2 parking sensors at front
-no back dash cam
-only one 12v car power out[...]
1.Large legroom in the cabin
2.Quiet engine and better fuel efficiency.
3.The price is the cheapest compare to its competitors.
4.Light steering wheel.
5.The car looks aggressive ( If got Nismo or Impul body kits,my Almera have the Nismo body kit.)
6.The rear seats are soft and comfortable.
7.Good settings in suspensions.
8.Nice engine so[...]
1.The engine of the car feels like underpower especially when overtaking car even this is an 1.5L engine.
2. Always have to rev up the engine's rpm in order to overtake cars or exit from the road junction.
3.The interior of the car contains a lot of plastic materials look less quality than its competitors.
4.Only have 1 airbag?!!And no other [...]
dalam masa 3 tahun pakai:
sensor reverse rosak 5x
kipas enjin rosak 2x
bearing tayar belakang rosak dua2
cooling coil bocor
belt crack 60k KM (mungkin dah sampai masa).
SEKARANG, ENGINE KNOCK. tak tau brpe ribu lagi duit nk keluar.
sampai dah takut nk tukar barang pakai jenama nissan. semua sibuk nk pakai ori, saya takut nk pakai brg ori.[...]
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: