Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
As the owner, you have literally sat in the driver's seat and discovered the ups and downs as you go about your everyday life. Share your experiences by writing an Owner's Review and help others in the market for a new car.
Stable and fun to drive
Light and amooth power steering
NVH level is much better
Comfortable seat for both front and back
Noisy engine during pickup
Cold start engine sound, need to replace valvetrain according to SC Mutiara Damansara (was heard the noise but after 1k km service, the noise still there)
Got dilema on whether to open the engine as if will cause lots of engine problem in future
Boot lid sound when you press the button to open it
Tyre noise is l[...]
-Sporty looks : bodykit, clear lens rear brake
-Quite good fc : 6.5L highway/7.6L city
-Smooth handling : steering shape give more grip
-Modern and nice looks interior
-Very comfortable front seats
-Projector headlamps give more brightness
-Bad safety : just two airbags
-The transmission give more lag when shifting the gear
-Not comfortable for the 2nd, 3rd row seat : too straight body shape
-Wind noise in 100km/h
-The brakes work too bad
-Bad and quite expensive services
-Got tinted windows like dont get it
- A pretty responsive car irrespective for a large segment MPV at its size thanks to the 2.2D engine.
- Comparing to my previous car ACR-50, it feels larger in cabin size, higher sitting position, pretty good leg rooms be it 1st, 2nd or 3rd row.
- Even when its fully loaded with 7 adults, overtaking car is still responsive for this big and he[...]
-Would be nice to have more alternative options such as better HU with bigger screen, with bluetooth phone features, 360 degree camera view, etc
- Considering the ground clearance is quite high, a side step option would be advisable
- Steering a little too light on highway speed
- Engine noise are more obvious during town driving but on highw[...]
- Insane torque (much needed for 2.1 tonne car)
- All powered door and powered windows with anti pinch
- The engine feel very responsive
- Good lumbar support for long driving
- 6AT is good match with CRDI engine
- So so tech eg no lane keeping, no blind spot detection, no tyre pressure monitor
- Steering feel very light, good for slow drive, but must be more cautious during fast driving.
- Small HU make it feel awkward to use.
- Small centre back mirror
- DRL is manual (no auto light if you choose DRL mode)
-Best handling in class, fun to drive and reassuring when road conditions are poor. Worlds apart from the Iriz's (also Malaysian) counterpart.
-Very good ride and coupled with the great handling, probably the best ride/handling balance under 90k
-High equipment levels - auto-folding mirrors, automatic headlamps, auto-up/down on the windows, m[...]
-Awful CVT, it is unresponsive and gives the impression that the engine is less powerful than it is, dulling the driving experience which could have been great given the good handling.
-Very poor NVH; much worse than competing cars that are much cheaper. Engine is always audible, and the booming exhaust is ever present. The undercarriage also[...]
-Looks: far better than bezza. not out of shape like bezza..
-Fuel C.: actually i got a bit better than the claims..can get sometime 19km/l on easy throttle and 16.5km/l for hard driving..
-Power: does not feel underpowered in fact, easy and fun to overtake other car
-as a previous owner of FLX, the CVT has greatly improved(almost no lag).
-boot is decent but not as big as bezza but enough to fit some large bags(depends how you organize it)
-no side airbags as standard on premium model
- keyless entry like bezza
- Extremely good fuel efficiency. I live and drive mostly in a city and can get as high as 16.7km/l per tank
- For a smallish car, the rear legroom is generous
- Finishing is superior, even to the marque 3-series
- Engine and road noise quite intrusive
- The rear lights looks dated
1. Easy to drive in traffic
2. Good acceleration for small car with engine less than 100 Hp
3. Female Friendly, (recommended for female driver)
4. Boost large space.
1. lack of aerodynamic function ( loud wind when accelerating 80 -120 km/j)
2. Small fuel tank ( requires lots of stopping for long distance travel )
3. 2 air bags only.
4. a little shaky when accelerating
- Surge of power from 1,500RPM at gear 2 or 3
- Power delivery is smooth thanks to gearbox
- Excellent ride comfort / doesn't feel underpowered when overtaking on highways
- Bought it with negative expectations on the gearbox but proven wrong
- Great space with seats folded down
- Clever little conveniences that are well thought of : eg. [...]
- Paint seems to be chipping off at the edges (no waxing / coating done)
- Weird bend lighting error now and then (but light still bends?)
It's value for money. 59K for a rebadge Japanese car.
It's so fuel saving, I could easily get 16.4km/L in 100% city drive with heavy foot around 90~100kmh.
If I maintain the speed below 70kmh, it could get 19.4km/L or 21.1km/L in the City!
See the #197 in forum https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4147792/all
Door and seat easy to get dirty.
Sometimes noise coming from the railings of second row seats.
Good value for the budget.
Reasonably spacious for B-segment car.
Reasonable power in most situation consider its only 1.2L CVT engine.
Easily cruise at 120 to 130km/hr. Maintaining at 90-100km/hr will maximize the fuel efficiency over distance.
Road and wind noise is very painful at > 80km/hr. (Compare to Honda, Toyota)
Basis safety feature.
The wheel bearing appear to have reliability issue. My car has the wheel bearing changed 2 times in less than 80,000KM.
1. Good economy car
2. Premium variant offers modern features such as Push Start button, Keyless entry, USB, remote boot release and front sensors.for an economy car,
3. Include full size spare tire rather than wheel barrow spare tire
4. silent cabin and good NVH
5. Large boot space 508L
1. Whinning sound of Bridgestone Ecopia tire can be heard over 100km/h
2. Doesn't adjustable steering
3. Lack of temperature bar on meter display. Only show "cold" and "hot" icon
5 Upright rear passenger seat.
6 Luggage tray does not included
7. For a tall person like me (6'2"), narrow legroom on driver side. My left knee felt discomfort [...]
Average FC 14.3km/l
Impressive external design
Comfortable driving experience
Easy to park
FC is not the same as advertisement described
Soundproofing is bad especially on highway
Steering wheel is not comfortable to hold on
Horn button is hard to press on
Not smooth when driving speed under 20km
- surprisingly spacious for A segment car
- great fc in city driving
- steering feel & response is good for EPS..much better than in myvi
- handling sampan
- steering wheel too thin
- fugly..really fugly car
- very small fuel tank. full tank cant even reach 450km
- fc is bad for long highway journey..just a bit better than my waja 4g18 while suffering fr small underpowered car
- problematic aircond compressor
- extremely useless rear floor mat
I like to the look of the sedan. Bought new. Interior is very good, build quality is aesthetically very nice. Seats are comfortable and spacious. Drive handling is ok, at high speed cabin noise is apparent but not loud, so it is acceptable. Engine at high rev is pretty quiet too.
Aircond is weak, you have rev the engine for aircond to start cooling in a hot day especially stuck in jam. Steering wheel is very light, almost too light for my liking. Pickup is very weak, very much underpowered. Drink fuel like water. Only managed 320km tops with full tank (43litre). I hear VW polo or Jetta can easilly double the mileage. A b[...]
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: