Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
As the owner, you have literally sat in the driver's seat and discovered the ups and downs as you go about your everyday life. Share your experiences by writing an Owner's Review and help others in the market for a new car.
quality is totally out. own the car less than a year.. headlamp changed via warranty due to watermark
- door scrathing against fender due to gap clearance issue. so u can hear squeking sound sometime like old car haha. honda say its 2mm. but my unit have various gapbover bonnet, fender , door. worst than proton saga megavalve.
1. Good looking and sporty design
2. clean ergonomic mature dashboard design. You wont feel like you're in a cheap car material and design wise especially with leather seats. The interior lights in front and middle are adequate and I like that they turn on gradually when you open the door.
3. Decent quality speakers.
4. LED headlights are bri[...]
1. Not enough cup holders! There's only 2 for the middle rear. So if I buy take away coffee for front passengers, where am I going to place it?
2. Engine I feel has adequate power, but the gearbox & engine is programmed to be at the lowest possible RPM at all times makes you feel the car is under powered. If you floor it, the car can sprint and[...]
- Dual VVT-i engine, i feel a lot of different especially on fuel consumption, compare to 2nd gen Vios i drive before
- 7 Speed CVT with tiptronic gearbox, for me it is a WOW. Paddle shift can't get this feel. Even i shift to high rev 3-3.5k rpm the engine sound still good to go.
- Suspension & absorber and engine shacking level for Toyota alw[...]
- Joke style sport rims for J and E spec, the biggest disappointment for me to not choose G spec instead.
- Bore odometer design
- NO AUTO CRUISE CONTROL, i have check the Vios ECU have the program, and the meter also have icon, so just need to P&P install the stick. I still don't understand why TOYOTA don;t want to install it!!
- Behind sea[...]
- Good cabin design ( easy to reach and connect ); nice arrangement
- 4 front & rear parking sensors
- Admirable instrument panel; tire pressure monitoring system ( Thumbs up )
- Well engineered Electric Power Steering
- Good sound insulation; quite cabin ( can hear a bit engine high rev up sound BUT NOT intrusive comfortability )
Impressive economy averaging about 21km/litre. I drive mostly in an urban environment and make a weekly highway trip to KL (approx 400km). I can get a range of about 750km on a full tank of petrol (probably can go further to about 800km+ but not willing to risk running out of fuel)
Well put together interior with abund[...]
The original infotainment system has been replaced with an aftermarket system which is not very user friendly. However you can fit a sim card or use your phone as a hot spot to access Waze/Googlemaps.
Only 1 USB port but 2 12V sockets. Would have preferred more USB ports.
The reverse camera feed has over saturated colors and low definition wh[...]
1) very powerful (engine 320hp / motor 87Hp) supercar teritory
2) spacious interior
3) value for money
4) comfort ride with air suspension
5) Volvo service package can purchase upon register of vehicle
6) Volvo on call cover SIngapore / Malaysia & Thailand
7) other European make with higher pricing don't even have all the safety feature in[...]
1) all system rely on the centre screen consule
2) electric range not as per indicate on meter
3) inner door and rear boot area easily get dirty
4) no R design bodykit for selection
5) interior colour too dull
6) big moon roof in our climate no so suitable
7) no front fog light
8) gearbox a bit obvious when sudden change from electric mo[...]
-The smooth interior design of the car
- Fuel Efficiency . ( Johor Bharu to Kuala Lumpur Only Cost RM 50 per Trip )
- Prefect car for those people need travel around in Malaysia
- Cant Really Say Under power . ( Cause i did run around 180km/h on Plus Highway
- The ugly design of the car behind ( Still finding a way to cover the butt )
- High quality interior. Fit and finish is really good.
- The modern exterior design. Being new to Audi, I don't get stuck with thinking it looks too similar to the B8/B8.5. It's subtly sophisticated; compared to the "you-see-it-everywhere" C-class and 3-series
- Very quiet engine. Powerful enough.
- Suspension is very good. Paddle shifters[...]
- Engine needs more power
- Stock tyres are noisy and not grippy
- 17" rims too small
- You can't 'officially' install S-Line bodykits after you've bought the car. They now offer 2.0 TFSI + Tech Pack + S-line bodykit which was not available back then.
- After sales service is expensive as expected but quality of service doesn't match up
The car drives pretty good.I like it.Fuel consumption is average.Suspension soaks up bump really well
Got sounds coming from engine compartment and interior dashboard after done first service.SC can't rectrify the problem but they said it's normal.Car is just 4 months old.Kinda disappointed that they(SC)can't fix the problem
1) Equipped with 7 inch floating infotainment system with reverse camera and Android Auto.
2) Quality speaker output and bass and radio signal receiving is good.
3) Good ride and handling, able to absorb road bump and less feel when car run over uneven road.
4) Nicely wrap steering, look premium and comfortable to hold at this price point.
1) No leather seat, consider Axia and Myvi have it at about the same price point.
2) No built in touch and go reader, which I think is very practical and convenience (Myvi have it).
3) No front parking sensor (at least two at right and left side)
4) Rear legroom is critical, it is a tight affair for passenger above 175cm, with front passenger[...]
-interior and exterior are brilliant, KIA exterior design always satisfy my needs
- U shape LED daylight are cool like BMW, with lamp sensors.
- stylish car, hatchback but provide comfortable space.
-17 inch Rim make this car more stable and cooler.
-160 km/h at the highway stability are good. Cornering with 120 to 140km/h no problem
- as you can see its a 1.4MPI car, a bit underpower from gear 3 to gear 4.
- 5-inch screen with no GPS
- The most spacious B segment vehicle u can get in Malaysia market
- Short learning curve to adapt the car, very easy car to drive for non car enthusiast, can borrow to any family members without worry.
- Steering is light, effortless to move the wheel.
- CVT is damn smooth and good throttle response, how i wish Proton Suprima can has this [...]
It is just a 1.8L engine, it is sufficient for daily town traveling, but dont expect it can out run any of its competitors. The only car u can smoke is ASX, bcs that car was quite slow even though it has extra 200cc.
Throttle response very instant but it doesn't mean the car could accelerate as quick as the CX3.
Poor assembly quality from DRB-[...]
Nice car design - internal + external. Good viewability (except for rear view but not too bad!)
Fast pickup - very nippy!.
Very good and tight turning radius.
Quiet engine noise - internal and external.
Nice and useful i-Cockpit design and vehicle automation / user-interface.
Having issues with Waze and Google Maps navigation apps on my phone working with Android Auto - to display on the centre screen (and also on the i-Cockpit screen)! Pls fix this - URGENT!!!
SAFETY Features that has been removed for the Malaysian market (stupid!):
- AEB (Automatic Emergency Braking)
- Blind Spot Detection on side rear vi[...]
Owned the car for near 3 years now, probably one of my favourite sedan to drive. Good stability and the ABS kicks right on time perfectly, been traveling to johor to KL back and from every week, well to see what my car could i push to its limit, and tap out 190 km/h, at this speed some cars might be vibrating and engine noise litterally blast in[...]
No comment on it though im happy with my car, its all about how much you love your car.
-Handsome and sport front looking car
-Good of ride n handling (balance in between comfort and handling)
-Surprisingly punchy engine, very good mid range rpm response (test it to believe it)
-Above average NVH level for this price range
-Fit and finish consider OK for this price range
-Fully equipped with safety features even from the basic[...]
-Noisy CVT droning noise if you are doing high speed cruising (above 120kmph)
-Jerky CVT during low speed, need sometime to get used to it.
-Cannot respond to suddenly acceleration from standstill ONLY(clutch cvt no choice)
-Rear leg room isn't that big enough
-Rattling from dashboard after 500km
What I proud of...
1/ Supercharger and Turbocharger equipped
2/ Punchy 240Nm torque at 1500-4500rpm
3/ Heavy body chassis (>1410 kg)
4/ Excellent braking performance
5/ Boot is square and deep
6/ Excellent sound. Bosch player + 8 speakers setup
7/ Excellent rear seating angle (many compromised these days)
8/ Service interval 15,000km
What I dislike...
16/ Genuine replacement parts are expensive
17/ Heavy traffic and town driving (8.0-10.5 km/L)
18/ Strictly higher fuel grade (i.e. RON97 Euro 4)
19/ DSG clutch pack need replacement
20/ S-mode is very very aggressive
What I hate most...
What I hate sometimes...
22/ D-mode too soft. In order to [...]
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: