Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
-The looks of the car impressed me.
-comes with lots of features like auto wipers, ADAS, LED auto headlamps, wireless apple car play,, large rear boot, EBP, Auto Hold and etc
-DNGA actually makes the car drive with confidence, going through speed bumps/pothole is a breeze for the car. It absorb everything perfectly
-Built quality is much more better than my previous Honda City. (If you know, you know!)
-the gearbox is a killer of the car, D-CVT. Jerky, Noisy, very noisy I mean.
-The plastic in the RM95K car feels like it belongs to a 30YO car. My partner's first gen myvi's interior feels more solid than this car.
-Space of the interior is relatively small compare to my previous car(Honda City GM6)
-The flimsy passenger cup holder (I think my passenger will break it very soon)
THE GEARBOX. OH GOD.
Tune your gearbox, PLEASE!
I actually regretted not test driving the car before purchasing it.
Upgrade the car's interior. Well I know it's just a B segment car but please make it feels like a 60k car instead of 30k car please?
- Nice Handling
- Smooth DCVT
- Great NVH
- Interior Improvement especially big infotainment, wireless android auto, apple carplay
- Auto Hold & Electric Parking Brake
- Rear Aircond Vent
- Stunning 17 inch Sportrim design for G Spec
- Full digital meter
- Auto cruise control
- Full 360 camera
- No rear 60:40 folding seat
- No spare tyre
- No auto dim rear view mirror like previous gen
- No rear seat arm rest
- Headroom for tall person in behind
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System because this car doesn't have spare tyre.
- Rear folding seat like before, most Malaysians like this feature, because more practical to load high goods.
- Headroom improvement for tall person for rear seat.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: