Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
After Thailand and India, the facelifted Honda City has finally landed in Malaysia. The refreshed B-segment sedan goes on sale with a fresh new look, as well as a higher level of standard equipment.
We've been wa...
The big debut last week was undoubtedly the facelifted Honda City – the B-segment sedan was given a shot in the arm with a fresh new look and a glut of extra equipment.
Cosmetic revisions include a redesigned f...
After launching a slew of IMA hybrids between 2012 to 2014, Honda Malaysia (HM) has been resolute in its path to introduce more advanced versions of hybrid cars equipped with its Sport Hybrid Intelligent Dual Clutch...
1. Style - The front aggression look of the car, and the cool LED headlamp and tail-lamp.
2. Performance - Consider powerful for a 1.5l NA-car, its even more powerful than 1.6l car. I own a 2005 waja 1.6A and test drove my friend’s 2014 Persona 1.6A, both of it can’t match up with City.
3. Handling - handling is alright, although the ride is on the hard side but high speed stability still floaty.
4. NVH - it’s alright for a car in this segment, but it’s quieter than most of the car in the is segment.
5. Fit and finish - the material for the cabin in 1.5v variant makes it feel more premium.
6. Design of the cabin is stylish.
1. The seating position is high and the bench of the seat is short, no and comfortable for a tall person.
2. Even with the high seating position and I’m a 180cm guy, due to the design of the car I’m unable to see the hood of the car which difficult to jugde while manoveur.(trust me, go and have a try it!)
3. It’s not a comfortable car for a tall person, short bench and high seating position.
4. The ugly duck tail spoiler integrated with 3rd brake light for top variant.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: