Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
As the owner, you have literally sat in the driver's seat and discovered the ups and downs as you go about your everyday life. Share your experiences by writing an Owner's Review and help others in the market for a new car.
- High quality interior. Fit and finish is really good.
- The modern exterior design. Being new to Audi, I don't get stuck with thinking it looks too similar to the B8/B8.5. It's subtly sophisticated; compared to the "you-see-it-everywhere" C-class and 3-series
- Very quiet engine. Powerful enough.
- Suspension is very good. Paddle shifters[...]
- Engine needs more power
- Stock tyres are noisy and not grippy
- 17" rims too small
- You can't 'officially' install S-Line bodykits after you've bought the car. They now offer 2.0 TFSI + Tech Pack + S-line bodykit which was not available back then.
- After sales service is expensive as expected but quality of service doesn't match up
The car drives pretty good.I like it.Fuel consumption is average.Suspension soaks up bump really well
Got sounds coming from engine compartment and interior dashboard after done first service.SC can't rectrify the problem but they said it's normal.Car is just 4 months old.Kinda disappointed that they(SC)can't fix the problem
1) Equipped with 7 inch floating infotainment system with reverse camera and Android Auto.
2) Quality speaker output and bass and radio signal receiving is good.
3) Good ride and handling, able to absorb road bump and less feel when car run over uneven road.
4) Nicely wrap steering, look premium and comfortable to hold at this price point.
1) No leather seat, consider Axia and Myvi have it at about the same price point.
2) No built in touch and go reader, which I think is very practical and convenience (Myvi have it).
3) No front parking sensor (at least two at right and left side)
4) Rear legroom is critical, it is a tight affair for passenger above 175cm, with front passenger[...]
-interior and exterior are brilliant, KIA exterior design always satisfy my needs
- U shape LED daylight are cool like BMW, with lamp sensors.
- stylish car, hatchback but provide comfortable space.
-17 inch Rim make this car more stable and cooler.
-160 km/h at the highway stability are good. Cornering with 120 to 140km/h no problem
- as you can see its a 1.4MPI car, a bit underpower from gear 3 to gear 4.
- 5-inch screen with no GPS
- The most spacious B segment vehicle u can get in Malaysia market
- Short learning curve to adapt the car, very easy car to drive for non car enthusiast, can borrow to any family members without worry.
- Steering is light, effortless to move the wheel.
- CVT is damn smooth and good throttle response, how i wish Proton Suprima can has this [...]
It is just a 1.8L engine, it is sufficient for daily town traveling, but dont expect it can out run any of its competitors. The only car u can smoke is ASX, bcs that car was quite slow even though it has extra 200cc.
Throttle response very instant but it doesn't mean the car could accelerate as quick as the CX3.
Poor assembly quality from DRB-[...]
Nice car design - internal + external. Good viewability (except for rear view but not too bad!)
Fast pickup - very nippy!.
Very good and tight turning radius.
Quiet engine noise - internal and external.
Nice and useful i-Cockpit design and vehicle automation / user-interface.
Having issues with Waze and Google Maps navigation apps on my phone working with Android Auto - to display on the centre screen (and also on the i-Cockpit screen)! Pls fix this - URGENT!!!
SAFETY Features that has been removed for the Malaysian market (stupid!):
- AEB (Automatic Emergency Braking)
- Blind Spot Detection on side rear vi[...]
Owned the car for near 3 years now, probably one of my favourite sedan to drive. Good stability and the ABS kicks right on time perfectly, been traveling to johor to KL back and from every week, well to see what my car could i push to its limit, and tap out 190 km/h, at this speed some cars might be vibrating and engine noise litterally blast in[...]
No comment on it though im happy with my car, its all about how much you love your car.
-Handsome and sport front looking car
-Good of ride n handling (balance in between comfort and handling)
-Surprisingly punchy engine, very good mid range rpm response (test it to believe it)
-Above average NVH level for this price range
-Fit and finish consider OK for this price range
-Fully equipped with safety features even from the basic[...]
-Noisy CVT droning noise if you are doing high speed cruising (above 120kmph)
-Jerky CVT during low speed, need sometime to get used to it.
-Cannot respond to suddenly acceleration from standstill ONLY(clutch cvt no choice)
-Rear leg room isn't that big enough
-Rattling from dashboard after 500km
What I proud of...
1/ Supercharger and Turbocharger equipped
2/ Punchy 240Nm torque at 1500-4500rpm
3/ Heavy body chassis (>1410 kg)
4/ Excellent braking performance
5/ Boot is square and deep
6/ Excellent sound. Bosch player + 8 speakers setup
7/ Excellent rear seating angle (many compromised these days)
8/ Service interval 15,000km
What I dislike...
16/ Genuine replacement parts are expensive
17/ Heavy traffic and town driving (8.0-10.5 km/L)
18/ Strictly higher fuel grade (i.e. RON97 Euro 4)
19/ DSG clutch pack need replacement
20/ S-mode is very very aggressive
What I hate most...
What I hate sometimes...
22/ D-mode too soft. In order to [...]
Fuel efficient- Can get 20km/l on highway. Peak hour traffic (Penang) 10km/l.
Comfort- Good NVH and excellent comfort even at second row passenger seats. Good seating position, easy access for kids and elderly people (with dual power sliding doors)
Other items- V spec Sienta comes with good accessory. Love the LED headlamps and tailights! Dash[...]
Performance- This car is rather heavy, poor pickup but once you are on the go it is ok.
Space- While passengers spaces are good (fits 5 adults and two car seats easily), same thing cannot be said on the cargo space, very tiny instead. Quite standard for a small mpv.
Others- Bad turning radius for V spec.
Superb ride and handling. Good suspension. Suprisingly good pick up and acceleration. Pleasant interior. Stable on highways. Seamless gear change. Comfortable for long distance driving. Good fuel consumption.FC 6.3L/100 km highways and up to 8-9L/100 km town driving.
- Great handling coupled with comfortable and quiet ride in a well-balance body given such a tall car size.
- Completes with a good round of fixtures & accessories, i.e. steering responsive projector LED headlights, power driver & passenger's seats, auto headlights, auto rain wipers, power tail gate, illuminating lights at the lower front doors[...]
- No lighting in the glove box! Lights are on every single button at the front dashboard, steering wheel & door panel, but not in the glove box?
- Signal stalk should be on the right hand side! This is a right hand drive car.
- There is only 1 reverse light at the back! Should have 2 to make a balance view as in tight parking spots, sometimes,[...]
- The fuel efficiency. The reason people buy this car is to be able to save cost on fuel.
- Space. For a car that is based on the Axia, the space inside the cabin is surprisingly enough for 4 big sized adults without any problems. The trunk however, is like a black hole. Perfect for those requiring big cargo space.
- Advanced features such a[...]
- NVH. Probably the worst modern car I have ever experienced regarding NVH. Even my old Wira has better NVH than my Bezza. When it rains, it feels like someone is knocking on my car roof hunderds of times using sticks. It is that bad. The tyre roar is audible when at speed. Wind noise when reaching 80kmph is what Bezza owners need to be used to.[...]
-The main reason here is, Spacious. If comparing to class C Sedan family, like Honda City, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3, this is your answer. Besides, this is the widest legrooms for Class C cars I've ever experienced.
-Nice audio system.
-Excellent long distance drive
-So-so fuel consumption.
-AC climate control does not really accurate to scale the temperature cabin. Rear passenger may fell slightly hot, just a very slightly hot that U may adjust the temp manually.
-AC compressor started to leak, after 4 years servicing our family. Which I refer to to some mechanics and car experts, it is quite normal for a AC compressor lifespan -[...]
-very nice dashboard interior for the price
-smooth steering wheel
-comfort and stable under 110km/h
-quiet and refine engine
-very smart and useful feature such as smart tag reader, eco idle, advance safety assist & so fort...
-very ergonomic seating position for both front & rear seat, and rear seat get a big leg room
-NVH for front se[...]
-rear seat NVH is terrible when raining as the water splash on the arch wheels, can be hear it very obvious
-might have a little bit under power when u start to move your car
-seat might too low if you are tall than 185cm
-handling is moderate if compare to proton
-road and wind noise quite intrusive when u driving >110/kmh
-car is not that[...]
-Exterior looks very muscular and sharp
-Very fuel efficient, even when the engine is pushed hard
-CVT gearbox doesn't feel like a CVT; in that it has artificial shift points within the rev range and as a result, the "rubber band" effect of conventional CVTs is less evident. You effectively have the best of both worlds- the smooth, crisp accel[...]
-Fit and finish is average, but quality of materials is unacceptable! The plastics feel very low rent, sharp and scratchy. The leather seats feel and smell like industrial waste. The way the leather seats are stitched is also very poor.
- Steering feels very artificial and dead off-centre
- Hideous 17" wheels
- 2.0 model is absolutely devoid[...]
1. Handling on high speed around 150kmh quite good
2. Good Fuel Consumption
3. Lots Of Torque for small with 1.2 TSI . 175Nm. Can feel the turbo pulling at 1500rpm
5. Build Quality is Superd.
6. Breaking is good
7. Useful armrest
8. fuel economy is good
9. sufficient boot space
1.Media not that good . Cant support Apple Play/Android
2. No reverse camera
3. 4 speakers only for 93k ???
Looks good. Drives great. Very economical. Excellent build quality. If you're looking for a light, fast, naturally aspirated Japanese car, with some practicality, you won't go wrong with the CX3.
Cramped back seat. Noisy but bearable engine and cabin. Not the most value for money. Lack of Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, although it can be installed with some minor hacking. If your priority is moving people, then this isn't the car for you, look elsewhere.
- Silent Engine Unit (so silent you could mistakenly re-ignite the car)
- Strong AC and 2nd Row AC with cooling coil to ensure the cabin is well taken car
- Spacious legrooms
- Comfortable 3rd Row seats that can fit Adult with comfort
- Underappreciated Value Mover
- Decent Fuel Mileage of 14.6 KM/L
- Bonus - Comes default Tinted by Proton[...]
- Lack of Reverse Cam and the Reverse Sensor is soft
- Electric Steering does not auto-center
- No Bluetooth Connectivity for the Radio and very dated Radio design (the only consolation is the USB)
- Bootspace is almost non-existent with all 7 seats up
- Beige color Fabric Seats is not good at dirt resistant
- No Flip Rearview Mirror to pre[...]
Good fuel efficiency
reasonable power output for a 1.3 engine.
surprisingly handle good in corner at high speed
-rear passenger door rattling sound caused by the metal rod locking the door, bad door quality and very annoying.
-anonymous rattling sound came from car boot.
-unstable at 110km/h at highway due to lack of downforce / grip to the ground.
-transmission whining sound at gear number 1, probably is straight cutted gear
-wind noise came from th[...]
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: