Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Earlier in the year, we heard about Proton's ambitious plan to launch four new vehicles this year, something that raised eyebrows when it was announced. Well, it's actually done it, with the last of the cars, the Pr...
This morning, Proton launched its first compact MPV, the Proton Ertiga. We brought you an exclusive live stream of the launch event, and exhaustively detailed the new model...
No shame in rebadging, if it serves up a solution that would otherwise take too long – and too much – to accomplish. Such is the case with the Proton Ertiga, which features the Suzuki MPV with the same name as i...
My, has it been a crazy year! It certainly has been for Proton, which has launched not just a new marketing campaign and a new logo, but also three new cars. The national carmaker kicked its product blitz in June wi...
- Its a rebadged Suzuki Ertiga 2015
- Its a K14b engine
- Conventional 4AT gearbox ( you will understand when you are in a massive traffic jam )
- Had a very good experience with Ertiga ( Suzuki ) during trips in Indonesia, India and the Philippines.
- True fuel saver ( 14.8 avg light footed, 12.9 avg very very heavy footed that kind )
- Very low maintainence
- Its a rebadged Suzuki
- Comfy fabic seat compared to competitors in this segment
- Tanjung Malim car assembler need to buck up. ( nothing close to the ertiga i drove and sat in other countries )
- Its only a rebadged, parts was from others. You just need to assemble accordingly? ( Uneven dash trim joint, A pillar plastic dented, 3rd row seat buckle missing, rear window rubber trim with unclean uhu glue??? )
- Painting job was done by some foreign worker perhaps
Just ask the guys in tanjung malim do their job will do. Even if they are installing other proton cars.
If you cant even make a proper rebagded suzuki, you will have a hard time in getting a X70 done.
Please always double check the painting work of all the proton cars. Start hiring and setup a QC department if proton doesnt have any. Trust me, proton need it badly.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: