Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Aside from the MX-30, Bermaz has also introduced the 2022 Mazda CX-8 in Malaysia today. The updated three-row SUV may not grab the headlines like its electric sibling, but it's a popular model all the same and this ...
- Nice and comfortable suspension, not too hard that you feel all the road defects but still enough to percent car rolling around
- Roomy interior, including 3rd row that can seat adults comfortably
- Quiet cabin
- Sufficient power as a family car
- Facelifted version looks classier than pre-facelift and slightly better equipped
- Nice interior with soft touches
- Convenient kick action for boot opening
- Fuel consumption a little high @ ~10km/l, with mixed city and highway drives (Petrol 2WD)
- Limited boot space with all seats up
- Old Mazda Infotainment, UI not as nice as the new one on my Mazda 3.
- Comes with mid range tyres
- Comes pre installed with not-so-useful tints. Replace the windscreen with good one open receiving car.
- Low resolution reverse camera
- Remove pre-installed window tints
- Upgrade Mazda infotainment system
- Upgrade reverse camera
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: