Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Motor Image (MI), the authorised distributor of Subaru vehicles in Malaysia, has begun accepting orders for the second-generation Subaru BRZ, which was first revealed in the United States back in November 2020, and ...
Pricing for the 2022 Subaru BRZ has been revised in Malaysia, with the second-generation sports car now costing RM20,000 more than what we reported earlier in March. As such, the manual variant is now priced at RM24...
- handling and balance that comes with a light chassis
- good power and adequate torque from the 2.4l naturally aspirated motor
- good brake feel for road use
- quite easy to heel toe when hard braking
- long live manual transmission
- shifter a little notchy
- rears strictly for makeshift storage
- infotainment from cars a decade old
- exhaust throb from the boxer could be louder
- front noise insulation could be thicker to improve high speed cruising comfort
- wired AA and IPhone connection not at all stable especially in spirited driving
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: