Leave a review for Toyota Camry XV70 Facelift
Sample reviews for this car
Here are some examples of high quality reviews:
- Very respectable fuel efficiency. I live and drive mostly in a city and can get around 16km/l per tank. I drive mostly during non-peak hours and try to avoid high traffic areas.
- Good rear legroom for its size. Feet of rear passenger can go under the seat easily. -CVT is reasonably smooth.
- Engine is willing to rev hard for when you want more go.
- Reasonably comfortable.
- Rear view of the car looks good for me.
- Car does not feel underpowered is most circumstances.
- Road and wind noise quite intrusive.
- CVT not 100% smooth. There seems to be a gear change step around the 40km/h mark due to the Jatco CVT7 transmission used.
- Finishing appears cheap in certain areas (paint in engine bay, intended gaps here and there).
- That grille is not to everyone's taste.
- Safety is quite basic. Lacks stability control and side airbags.
- While engine noise is quite well-insulated for me (not too loud as to be deafening and not too soft that I cannot enjoy the sound of revving), the wind and road noise is quite intrusive on the rougher roads. Mostly the noise comes from the cabin floor. More insulation is needed for comfort in a long distance drive.
- The CVT's gear change should be improved to be more CVT-like: smooth as butter. Currently it's more like creamy peanut butter with a few unintended chunks in it.
- That shape of the grille can be improved upon.