Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
After quietly releasing full details of the V60 on its website, Volvo Car Malaysia (VCM) has officially announced the sale of the new estate. The Volvo V60 is available in the sole, but most luxurious Recharge T8 In...
- Great Mileage per tank. I can drive KL-JB-KL with 25% fuel left (aprox 250km to go)
- Mileage in Pure mode (EV mode) is extremely accurate. Full charge in the same mode sometimes can reach 75KM depending on driving pattern
- Smooth & Excellent power delivery. Over taking in traffic is just a matter of flicking the pedal.
- Very good handling for a wagon
- Very good boot practicality. You can make full use of the boot space.
- Bi-pedal mode - make full use of regenerative braking.
- Good HK sound system.
- Pilot assist & Adaptive cruising can take some edge off from long distance driving.
- Super comfortable seats.
- Slow charging via wall socket. Gotta rely on jom charge AC chargers for faster charging.
- Though seats are comfortable. Rear middle passenger would suffer because of the large center tunnel hump.
- No ventilated seats for MY2022 & 2023
- Android infotainment system not fully matured yet. Some features in Sensus OS is not available in the new Android auto OS
- Finnicky mobile data connection. Sometimes mobile data connection fail to work. A reboot would fix it.
- HK sound system is good but not the greatest. Shame that they do not have B&W for T8 Ultimate in M'sia.
- Some fit & finish within interior could be better.
- Android infotainment system, hopefully more feature can be introduced from Sensus OS. And please make it more stable!
- Steering feel could be better.
- More Service center please! Also introduce Warranty extension to match battery warranty period at 8 years to entice more potential buyers.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: