Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Audi Malaysia has officially launched the new B9 Audi A4 in Subang Jaya today, with three trim levels on offer – TFSI, TFSI and TFSI quattro. The fifth-generation A4 (ninth in the series) arrives to compete aga...
When the B9 Audi A4 was launched last year in Malaysia, customers were offered three different variants to choose from - TFSI, TFSI and TFSI quattro. However, at the time, Audi Malaysia only revealed the pricing ...
Here we have our walk-around video of the new B9 Audi A4 in Malaysia, in its standard TFSI guise. Interested in how Ingolstadt’s latest compact executive car fares against the W205 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and F30 B...
The fifth-generation Audi A4 was finally launched in Malaysia last month. Available here in a single initial TFSI variant ( TFSI and TFSI quattro versions coming in January), the B9 A4 is priced at RM248,900 on-th...
Priorities change as we enter different phases in life. The good ol' hot hatch is the weapon of choice for the young and dangerous, before a premium-badged sport sedan becomes the dream reward for that big career br...
First introduced in September 2016, the B9 Audi A4 arrived with pricing for just a sole TFSI variant, for starters. Several months later, the full A4 line-up became readily available, with the price introduction of...
Despite the dilution brought about by increased segmentation and price-point intrusions, the premium executive sedan segment remains an important arena for automakers involved in that particular tussle to be in, an...
- High quality interior. Fit and finish is really good.
- The modern exterior design. Being new to Audi, I don't get stuck with thinking it looks too similar to the B8/B8.5. It's subtly sophisticated; compared to the "you-see-it-everywhere" C-class and 3-series
- Very quiet engine. Powerful enough.
- Suspension is very good. Paddle shifters are responsive.
- The asterix (*) button on the steering wheel: I programmed it to change the drive select modes. Very very easy and quick way to change from comfort mode to sports mode
- Drive select covers suspension, engine mode, steering weight
- Very cool-looking matrix headlights, and those sweeping front and rear indicators
- Engine needs more power
- Stock tyres are noisy and not grippy
- 17" rims too small
- You can't 'officially' install S-Line bodykits after you've bought the car. They now offer 2.0 TFSI + Tech Pack + S-line bodykit which was not available back then.
- After sales service is expensive as expected but quality of service doesn't match up
- Auto start-stop (have to deactivate it every time I get in the car)
- Needs auto dimming side mirrors
- Audi Malaysia needs to improve quality of after-sales support
- Full Audi Connect features
- GPS coverage needs updating
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: