Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
BYD’s second electric vehicle (EV) to be introduced in Malaysia is the Dolphin, which is making its launch debut today to join the Atto 3 that went on sale here last December. The first of BYD’s Ocean series is ...
- Very hot-hatch level of acceleration (7sec 0-100km) in a effortless / quite way
- Nimble and planted to the ground kind of handling despite its a comfy bias suspension setup (could be due to the lower center of gravity due to nature design of EV compared to ICE)
- Soft to the touch material seat leather and comfortable to sit
- Roomy backseat area for its price
- Very good sound system despite OEM and 6 speakers only
- Affordable tyre type compared to normal EV (17" only)
- Overall very good value for money kind of ride quality and overall package for person looking for first EV at this price range (100k-130k)
- Stock Tyres given not for very spirited driving style
- Boot space not the best in its segment but its ok
- AC charging only up to 7kwh (should have min 11kwh or up to 21kwh)
- No android auto supported yet
- Aircond Fan Setting needs to have a "0.5" speed as minimum speed 1 which is still quite strong the airflow for early morning drive (with temp 25 celcuis set)
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: