Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
1) Relatively Cheap D class segment for 2.4L capacity
2) More than enough power to have good drive
3) Good quality Audio system
4) 2 option for turn signals offered. Short and long activation
5) Huge Trunk
6) Stability and handling is good
7) Good fuel efficiency
1) Rattling sound at driver and passenger out of showroom
2) Sound proofing is poor vs claims of acoustic shield windows
3) Loud Tire and Engine Noise
3) Blind spot at driver side noticeable
4) Squeeking sound after reversing while turning
5) Poor paint job
6) Battery dead after 4 months of usage
7) No option to disable auto headlights.
8) No auto adjust side mirror when reverse
7) POOR AFTER SALES/ CUSTOMER SERVICE. REPLACEMENT PARTS ORDERED TAKES FOREVER
8) Center Console lid interfere with passenger seat
9) Rear view mirror is shaky
10) Funny noise when starting the engine
11) Accelerator and brake pedal separation non optimum
1) Sound Proofing, engine and tire noise
2) AFTER SALES/ CUSTOMER SERVICE.
3) Reduce parts waiting time.
4) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
5) Accelerator and brake pedal separation
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: