Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Sharp and precise handling makes it very agile and fantastic for backroads
- 199PS and 290Nm is an enormous amount of get-go for a car that weighs ~1100kg
- Solid gearshift action and precise clutch biting point
- Nice meaty audio feedback from the engine under boost
- Surprisingly economical even when driven aggressively (~14km/l)
- Recaro seats provide huge amounts of support (but if you're a larger-sized person it may be too snug)
- Ambient lighting is a nice plus
- Will put a smile on your face like a silly person every time you take it for a drive
- Assembled in Germany instead of Thailand like the standard Fiesta (not sure if it's necessarily a plus but i guess the workmanship is better?)
- Infotainment system is a bit tired (Malaysia doesn't get the colour screen option)
- Average boot and rear passenger space
- Probably the stiffest ride in its class (absolutely superb handling as a result)
- The bolstered front Recaro seats don't fold down much which makes it a little hard to get in and out of the backseats if you ever need to
- At RM 149k, this is an absolute driver-centric hot hatch which isn't for everyone. Plus, that kind of money will offer you many other options (but without the performance and sheer joy).
- Better infotainment system (already included in the 2017 Fiesta facelift)
- More soft-touch materials (already included in the 2017 Fiesta facelift)
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: