Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Sawadee-krub. Hello from Thailand, where we've spent a day driving the new Honda Accord. Launched here at the Bangkok International Motor Show earlier this year, the ninth-generation Honda Accord will make its offic...
Driven Web Series, powered by the new Petronas Primax95 with Advanced Energy Formula, goes big this episode. Company car-friendly litre D-segment sedans – which is best? The Honda Accord, Nissan’s new Teana or ...
Right from the start of Driven Web Series, you viewers have requested for us to settle the D-segment dilemma. Your wish is our command, as we present to you this week’s shootout – Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord ...
1. Best looking car (compared to Malaysian's favorite Camry)
2. Full gadget available for the car
4. DVD player & Hard Disk Drive (HDD) audio
5. Multi-angle reverse camera with guidelines
6. Intelligent dual zone aircond
7. Rear door sunshade
8. Earth Dream Engine
9. Good quality Leather used in this model.
10. Honda ANC is good idea and concept
11. ECO driving and meter guide - sometime make me feel wrong to drive fast and see the meter is not in green color (nice Psychological)
12. LED Headlight - feel like driving with high-beam all night
13. Honda Lanewatch
14. Good Fuel Efficiency for Highway drive
1. The Earth Dream is lacking direct injection - might be due to our fuel quality. BUT Mazda did bring direct injection Skyactive engine
2. Lack sound proof - can hear enough motorcycle exhaust during driving - compared to my family W211 E240
3. I-Mid sometime fee lagging to switch different radio preset station
4. 5 auto gear is soo outdated - should be 6 gears nowadays. Even BMW come out with 8 gear conventional automatic gb.
5. No memory set for our driver + passenger seat
1. Better Sound proof, follow like German Marque technique
2. Honda SC - some of it not handle case very well. Need to read through in internet for which Honda SC is recommended to go.
3. No systematic / online on the Honda SC system. Lets say I go to Honda SC "A" later next service to Honda SC "B" then, it purely depend on your book outlet. Different from Mercedes.
4. 5 years Free Service + Labor offer. Mazda can do with 3 years package, Peugeot with 5 years (certain model), why can't Honda Malaysia doing that?
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: