1.5TC Premium (2020)
Bought new, Owned for 1 Year
Fuel Economy: 11.0 km/litre (9.1 L/100 km), RON97, Mileage: 1,000 km/month
- Awesome exterior design. Although the CIVIC is few years old, but with the sloping roof line on the C-pillar, lower ground clearance, LED headlights with DRL and LED taillight combination that stands out of the rest in the night, itâ€™s still able to keep up to the latest sleek, sporty and futuristic design.
- Great engine performance and fuel efficiency. With the Hondaâ€™s Earth Technology 1.5L VTEC Turbocharged engine, it delivers maximum performance with excellent fuel economy. Never worry about fuel consumption anymore! But when your right root if not forgiving, feed that guy behind you with road dust. Haha! Say good bye to tailgate-rs.
- Acceleration is exhilarating on any road. From city driving to highway cruising and up-hill climb. (You know where is it)
- Futuristic digital instrument cluster with a smooth and warm welcome animation on startup. (no doubt, a digital animated instrument cluster really makes you feel like your car stands out among the rest.)
- Handling is not the best one, but one of the BEST on the market. (provided fitted with UHP tires like Michelin PS4, etc.)
- The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is a perfect match especially for someone who are fetching elderly or friends/family with motion sickness, because you don't get the "gear-change" feeling during the gear change operation, unlike conventional automatic, the chooky feeling which can triggers their motion-sickness. (Personal experience due to fetching severe motion-sickness friend.)
- Sound system isnâ€™t as good as its competitors, but acceptable.
- 60:40 fold-able rear seats isnâ€™t available.
- No front parking sensors. (Prepare to hit someone anytime during parking for new drivers.)
- Low resolutions reverse camera. But acceptable.
- Bad built quality. (Rattling noises around the dashboard area on the 2nd month of driving it, paints in engine bay is kinda crap and bad molding.)
- NVH can be improved. Under certain circumstances, vibration from engines and uneven roads are sent to the steering in a massive level, which tends to make me a bit uncomfortable with it.
- More insulation is needed for comfort in a long-distance drive, as wind and road noise is very intrusive especially when you driving on uneven road surface or bad road/weather conditions.
- Need to add for driving modes for different driversâ€™ preferences. Currently thereâ€™s only two modes, which is normal and a Eco-mode (ECON). Preferences like SPORT mode can be added into it.
- Steering weight should be adjustable according to different driving modes. Sometimes its kinda heavy when you wanted to turn the wheel while your vehicle is not moving or at a very low speed, its tends to be heavier than its competitors, and its also too light for a sportier driving style.
Yes, I would recommend this car