Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Very good handling with this 17" standard sport rims.
- Consider good fuel efficiency of 11km/l for this size D segment car (city & highway drive)
- Consider quite good power / torque as the power is more than enough to pull for this heavy car 2000kg
- Good rear legroom and large boot size with comfortable leather seat
- Very comfortable and stable even speeding over around 160km/h with smooth 6 speed gear
- Nice standard sound system with easy access to all the buttons and high quality materials
- Car styling 8 out of 10 for this car i40. With panoramic sunroof and 9 airbags with Euro 5 stars safety
- Spare parts a bit hard to source and sometimes need to back to back order
- Bluetooth can't connect to newer mobile phones and missing of woofer which oversea i40 model have it
- 6 speed gear not that swift and punchy when change gears
- Local Hyundai i40 should include the cooling / heating seat locally
- Price should be make competitive with Japanese cars
Affordable price for such an advance feature
Acceptable power output if compared to 2.4L engine
Safety features +9airbags +front sensors +VSM +AHL
Sporty looks (scoupe look)
Cabin material is good
Suspension is good
Base are too low
No Blind spot detection
Some Features not available in malaysian model (eg auto lane assist and auto light assist)
Small wheels 225/50/17
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: