Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Naza Kia has launched the new 2017 Kia Rio – the fourth-generation B-segment hatchback has been redesigned inside and out with a bigger interior, a new engine but a carryover transmission. Available in a single tr...
Naza Kia launched the 2017 Kia Rio last week, with the fourth-generation B-segment five-door hatchback available at RM79,888 on-the-road without insurance. That's nearly RM2,500 less than...
1. Excellent interior built quality, no rattling so far
2. Excellent NVH (road noise, wind noise and etc)
3. Good ride and handling (a bit on the stiff side, but still comfortable), very solid driving experience, but handling still not as sharp as Mazda 2, definitely better than city & vios or yaris
4. Excellent stock audio quality
5. Comfortable and supportive seat
6. National highway speed is very planted
1. Interior space is rather tight but good enough for small family
2. Stock 17" rims is too much for 1.4L NA, 15/16 is just nice
3. Not really underpowered, but the gearbox is sometimes lazy to response to throttle input
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: