Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
1. Excellent interior built quality, no rattling so far
2. Excellent NVH (road noise, wind noise and etc)
3. Good ride and handling (a bit on the stiff side, but still comfortable), very solid driving experience, but handling still not as sharp as Mazda 2, definitely better than city & vios or yaris
4. Excellent stock audio quality
5. Comfortable and supportive seat
6. National highway speed is very planted
1. Interior space is rather tight but good enough for small family
2. Stock 17" rims is too much for 1.4L NA, 15/16 is just nice
3. Not really underpowered, but the gearbox is sometimes lazy to response to throttle input
-interior and exterior are brilliant, KIA exterior design always satisfy my needs
- U shape LED daylight are cool like BMW, with lamp sensors.
- stylish car, hatchback but provide comfortable space.
-17 inch Rim make this car more stable and cooler.
-160 km/h at the highway stability are good. Cornering with 120 to 140km/h no problem
-Soundproof is nice.
- Tyres have been given are premium tyres. contisportcontact 5
- as you can see its a 1.4MPI car, a bit underpower from gear 3 to gear 4.
- 5-inch screen with no GPS
Suggest Kia increase gearbox 4 speed to 6 speed.
Shark fin Antenna
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: