Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Moon Roof
- Keyless entry
- SUV with affordable price
- 4WD control button
- Complete with gadgets(dvd,navi, reverse camera, etc) and safety features
- Poor sound insulation, can hear wind sound and tyre sound when reaching high speed
- Knocking/squeking sound from speed meter, gear shift cover, dashboard and seats.
- Burn smell when reaching 120 KM/H and suddenly acceleration
- Better sound insulation
- Better quality material for interior
- Burning smell issues
- Panaromic Roof
- Leather Seat
- Head Unit comes with GPS, Bluetooth & USB Charging
- Able to change from 2WD to 4WD
- Fuel economy is better during long journeys
- Light & Rain Sensor
- Comes with tint
- Keyless entry
- Kenwood sound system
- Smooth CVT engine
- Boot is not as big as its competitors
- Big transmission tunnel
- No daytime running light
- Accessories are expensive
- Engine noise can be heard inside the cabin
- Bigger Boot
- More legroom for rear passengers
- HID headlights
- Varies leather seat colours
- More choices of body colour
- More engine options
- Noise insulating
Yes, I would recommend this car
Date Reviewed 6 September 2014
Ride & Handling
Bought new, Owned for 2 Years
RON95, Mileage: 750 km/month
*Mine is a ASX Euro version
- Fuel is awesome for a 2.0L car.
- Panoramic roof with lights around it
- key-less entry
- Love the leather seats and it comes with heaters (Euro spec)
- Projector headlamps with manual adjustable function
- Paddle shift
- Good Suspension
- Nice tall ride & handling
- Auto light & rain sensor
- Interior is different compare to the local assembles one.
- Credit to SC (Mitsubishi jalan 222) gives me good advice for maintaining the car.
- Pick up is slow, due to CVT i guess.
- I never experiences rubber smell from aircon, But SC share with me some owners experiences rubber smell from aircon, this is due to aircon water leak towards the exhaust catalytic converter. He ask me to add a rubber hose about 7 inch to avoid water leaking to that area.
- Back seat is really uncomfortable!
- SC (mitsubishi jalan 222), you share ur experiences to me about the rubber smell... do for me lar! But thanks!
- good handling when high speed.. driving a SUV like driving a sedan.
- comfortable ride
- value for money
- cool exterior design
- fuel efficiency
- good acceleration respond
- nice view on roof at night
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: