Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Looking to buy a new Mitsubishi Triton in Malaysia? Research Mitsubishi Triton car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. You can also compare the Mitsubishi Triton against its rivals in Malaysia.
Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia has officially launched the updated 2017 Triton today, which introduces several enhancements to the fully-imported pick-up truck range involving not just safety but equipment as well.
Ever since we at started doing videos, we have been literally inundated with requests to feature pick-up trucks. We finally bring you our first-ever truck video - the start of many to come, I'm sure - and it's a wa...
The Mitsubishi Triton no longer needs a lengthy introduction. Its undoubtedly-unique bulbous front fascia and curves gives the phrase “an acquired taste” a new lease of life. However, looking past all that to s...
As we head into an age where rapid modernisation effectively blurs the lines between one’s life and work, the new Mitsubishi Triton is one such truck that understands this. Gone are the days when pick-ups were jus...
Jika bukan kerana saiznya yang agak lebar dan panjang, trak pikap boleh saja menjadi sebuah pilihan kenderaan yang paling praktikal. Dan, jika bukan kerana tahap keselesaannya yang sedikit tidak menyenangkan, ia jug...
Latest Owner Review
Date Reviewed 4 June 2016
VGT Adventure (2014)
Bought used, Owned for 1 Year
Diesel, Mileage: 3,000 km/month
- I love the exterior design, idk about others
- The interior fell very comfortable for this categories
- Have no problem at all to accelerate this triton
- Have no problem at all to drive in the city
- The reverse camera so helpful, i love it
- It's quite bumpy at the back but not that bad
- The tyre small for this type of vehicle
- Driver seat is ok but its fell the limit at head
- The fuel 'bar' design, so hard to tell when its empty. I dont like it,
- Something is missing but i atcualy dont know what
- Make it bigger, tyres, body and everything. At least 265/60 R18 tyre
- Of course need to improve and update more about the design, exterior and interior
- Make it more quite inside this pickup
- The meter design so simple, please make it more...you know..
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: