Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
The new Nissan Serena S-Hybrid has been teased since late March, and its arrival on the market comes full circle at today's official launch at 1 Utama. As before, the mild hybrid version of the fifth-generation MPV,...
Edaran Tan Chong Malaysia (ETCM) has just launched the new Nissan Serena J Impul, and prices for the new range-topper start from RM147,800 for the single-tone black exterior paintwork (available for the first time o...
The 2018 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid represents a bit of a revival for the Nissan brand in Malaysia. It’s the first model to be launched by Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) since the Navara pick-up made its debut here in ...
The C27 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid has finally arrived in CKD form, and the mild-hybrid MPV is available in two variants - Highway Star (RM135,500) and Premium Highway Star (RM147,500).
To recap, power comes from a ...
The Nissan Serena S-Hybrid has been a modest sales success for Nissan, and the new fifth-generation C27 hopes to continue finding favour with large families, with competitive pricing and a bunch of new features. As ...
1) Comfortable seat
2) Noise level good
3) Go through bump softly good
4) Real 7 seaters
5) 7 usb port
6) Separate front and back aircond
7) Fuel efficient - so far full city about 8-10km/l
8) Sliding door, especially open with kungfu kick
9) Double rear bonnet.. Really handy.
Overall can see nissan really put some thougt on this car, trying to solve and cover it with family car features.
1) Expensive parts (rear windscreen = rm7k)
2) Too fast over a bump, have a " kuk" sound
3) HU low quality (Recent solved restart/future time)
4) Slightly shaky when moving fast to slow then fast
5) Service center not tech enough
1) Improve service center technology.
2) Keep the parts price low
3) Give people more confident, everyone is talking about cvt gear problem, unless nissan not taking any action or ifnissan is confident enough, challenge buyer by giving extra warranty on gearbox.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: