Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
The new Nissan Serena S-Hybrid has been teased since late March, and its arrival on the market comes full circle at today's official launch at 1 Utama. As before, the mild hybrid version of the fifth-generation MPV,...
Edaran Tan Chong Malaysia (ETCM) has just launched the new Nissan Serena J Impul, and prices for the new range-topper start from RM147,800 for the single-tone black exterior paintwork (available for the first time o...
The 2018 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid represents a bit of a revival for the Nissan brand in Malaysia. It’s the first model to be launched by Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) since the Navara pick-up made its debut here in ...
The C27 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid has finally arrived in CKD form, and the mild-hybrid MPV is available in two variants - Highway Star (RM135,500) and Premium Highway Star (RM147,500).
To recap, power comes from a ...
The Nissan Serena S-Hybrid has been a modest sales success for Nissan, and the new fifth-generation C27 hopes to continue finding favour with large families, with competitive pricing and a bunch of new features. As ...
- Its fuel efficient considering its bulk and weight pointing to a proper engine and gearbox selection.
- Its called the Highway Start for a reason. Ride comfort is among the best for a MPV.
- Decent space for a smallish MPV when compared to larger MPVs.
- The ability to just open part of the boot is a clever addition when parked in tight spots.
- Not a single driver assist system on-board which is unacceptable for a family vehicle.
- Trade off for comfort driving means this vehicle has to go into corners at very slow speed to avoid too much body roll.
- Headlights are not bi-LED ones. Its still halogen when you use the high beam and the low beam is kind of dim.
- NVH is terrible. I can't have a conversation when travelling above 80kmh.
- Women will have a lot of difficulty when operating this heavy boot.
- The included Clarion head unit is pretty basic and there are no steering controls for volume adjustment and Bluetooth hands free.
- To match the X-Trail in terms of driver assist systems.
- To include full LED headlights with better quality LEDs.
- NVH to be further improved to insulate from outside as well as road noise.
- Power boot is a must. The heavy tailgate is just much for female drivers.
- To include steering volume control and Bluetooth hands free buttons.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: