Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
1) Comfortable seat
2) Noise level good
3) Go through bump softly good
4) Real 7 seaters
5) 7 usb port
6) Separate front and back aircond
7) Fuel efficient - so far full city about 8-10km/l
8) Sliding door, especially open with kungfu kick
9) Double rear bonnet.. Really handy.
Overall can see nissan really put some thougt on this car, trying to solve and cover it with family car features.
1) Expensive parts (rear windscreen = rm7k)
2) Too fast over a bump, have a " kuk" sound
3) HU low quality (Recent solved restart/future time)
4) Slightly shaky when moving fast to slow then fast
5) Service center not tech enough
1) Improve service center technology.
2) Keep the parts price low
3) Give people more confident, everyone is talking about cvt gear problem, unless nissan not taking any action or ifnissan is confident enough, challenge buyer by giving extra warranty on gearbox.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: