Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Its fuel efficient considering its bulk and weight pointing to a proper engine and gearbox selection.
- Its called the Highway Start for a reason. Ride comfort is among the best for a MPV.
- Decent space for a smallish MPV when compared to larger MPVs.
- The ability to just open part of the boot is a clever addition when parked in tight spots.
- Not a single driver assist system on-board which is unacceptable for a family vehicle.
- Trade off for comfort driving means this vehicle has to go into corners at very slow speed to avoid too much body roll.
- Headlights are not bi-LED ones. Its still halogen when you use the high beam and the low beam is kind of dim.
- NVH is terrible. I can't have a conversation when travelling above 80kmh.
- Women will have a lot of difficulty when operating this heavy boot.
- The included Clarion head unit is pretty basic and there are no steering controls for volume adjustment and Bluetooth hands free.
- To match the X-Trail in terms of driver assist systems.
- To include full LED headlights with better quality LEDs.
- NVH to be further improved to insulate from outside as well as road noise.
- Power boot is a must. The heavy tailgate is just much for female drivers.
- To include steering volume control and Bluetooth hands free buttons.
1) Comfortable seat
2) Noise level good
3) Go through bump softly good
4) Real 7 seaters
5) 7 usb port
6) Separate front and back aircond
7) Fuel efficient - so far full city about 8-10km/l
8) Sliding door, especially open with kungfu kick
9) Double rear bonnet.. Really handy.
Overall can see nissan really put some thougt on this car, trying to solve and cover it with family car features.
1) Expensive parts (rear windscreen = rm7k)
2) Too fast over a bump, have a " kuk" sound
3) HU low quality (Recent solved restart/future time)
4) Slightly shaky when moving fast to slow then fast
5) Service center not tech enough
1) Improve service center technology.
2) Keep the parts price low
3) Give people more confident, everyone is talking about cvt gear problem, unless nissan not taking any action or ifnissan is confident enough, challenge buyer by giving extra warranty on gearbox.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: