Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
After the short burst of announcements and teasers, the 2022 Perodua Myvi facelift is now officially launched. This is the mid-life refresh of the third generation of Malaysia's best seller, and it comes four years ...
While it may not feel like it, especially with the last two years, it has been a full four years since the third-generation Myvi was launched in 2017. In fact, with the official launch of...
Perodua Myvi 2022 - Quick Facts
The Myvi 2022 was launched on November 18, 2021.
It comes in 5 specs - without PSDA, with PSDA, , and AV.
Myvi 2022 Prices
The following are the prices for all 5 spec...
As motoring journalists, we often get asked, "what's the best car to get under RM100k?" The answer is often not as straightforward as one may think, because each individual's priorities and requirements for cars dif...
1. Active safety features that no other cars sub 60k have.
2. Low engine rpm(2k) at 110kmh contribute to lower engine noise and better fuel efficiency at highway speed.
3. Quick 0-100 time.
4. Spacious rear legroom
5. Full size spare tyre
6. Adequate interior light.
7. Reclinable rear seat.
8. Auto folding mirrors.
9. I like the new cranberry red colour, so striking.
10. Meter cluster is nice to look at. In my opinion, analog meter with small multi function display screen is better and classier compared to fully digital cluster like in the Ativa, Alza & Axia.
1. Subpar NVH especially the road noise, sometimes it's a bit unbearable especially when driving in the rain. When I hit puddles, sounded like my rear door is open.
2. Rattling sound everywhere, from the engine bay, dashboard area, rear door & boot area.
3. Very soft paint, can easily be scratched by finger nail.
4. Headlamp not so bright, i find myself adjusting the headlamp level very frequently to see the road better at night.
5. No option to switch off headlamp.
6. Vibrating driver side headlamp. Already referred to SC and they say it's normal.
7.Very dated interior compared to it's cheaper competitor.
8. Weird interior colour combination. And the seats are too red for my liking.
9. Handling is ok but lacking in steering feedback.
10. Rusty drive shaft, haven't go to SC yet.
11. Cupholders that are not really suitable for cups. Rear centre cupholders are too shallow and small, front doors cupholders are slanted, drinks will spill easily.
12. No armrest. Long drive will be a bit tiring.
13. Adaptive Cruise Control is too sensitive, accelerates & brakes abruptly when infront car moves in or out of the lane.
14. Fuel consumption for city driving is not that good compared to the previous 4at model.
15. No telescopic steering wheel adjustment, hard to adjust good driving position.
16. Leaking oil filter after 10k service.
All of the cons that I mentioned above. I'm pretty most of the cons will be ironed out with the next gen DNGA Myvi.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: