Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
The all-new 2018 Perodua Myvi has been officially launched in Malaysia, with minister of international trade and industry Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed doing the honours in Putrajaya this evening. We've been as eager a...
The long-awaited third generation of Malaysia's most popular car, the Perodua Myvi, has just been launched today, offering greater levels of equipment, comfort, fuel economy and safety. We've already brought you a c...
Akhirnya, pelancaran paling ditunggu-tunggu tahun ini sudahpun berlangsung - Perodua Myvi 2018 kini rasmi diperkenalkan pada pasaran tempatan. Dilancar oleh Menteri Perdagangan Antarabangsa dan Industri Datuk Seri M...
It's hard to believe that it has been five months since the launch of the third-generation Perodua Myvi, during which the hype was mostly focused on the litre models, and little attention was paid to the litre ran...
After one million units sold, the "love of the nation" received a full reboot for the third-generation. The homegrown effort betters the car it replaces in every aspect, but features - some unprecedented at this price point, some ingenious - are a particularly strong point. Still not the best driving or most refined B-segment hatchback, but unbeatable content and value for money means it's a sure winner.
To say that the Perodua Myvi has been a success story would be understating it. Following its arrival on the scene in May 2005, the five-door B-segment hatch quickly became the best-selling car in the country, a pos...
Perodua bukanlah sebuah nama yang asing di Malaysia, sangat popular dalam kalangan pengguna di sini serta kerap mempelopori kedudukan pertama bagi jumlah jualan kenderaan paling banyak - bukan sekali-sekala, tetapi ...
The Perodua Myvi is undoubtedly one of the country's pride and joy, this time donning an all-new look that's completely designed by local talents. There has never been a sportier-looking iteration of the popular nam...
Jika anda kerap memerhatikan ruang ini, anda berkemungkinan besar sudah pernah membaca laporan pandu uji Perodua Myvi 2018 yang kami terbitkan pada hari yang sama sebaik sahaja pelancaran rasminya dilakukan di Putra...
Driven Web Series is back again, powered by Petronas Primax! This is the episode you've all been waiting for, featuring the 2018 Perodua Myvi! We compare Malaysia's best-selling car against its two closest rivals, t...
- Compact size
- Spaciousness for rear passengers
- Decent leg room for rear passengers and small families,
- Bigger boot space vs the previous generations
- Sportier appearance
- LED headlamps [very bright]
- ASA safety features for a car in this price range is virtually unheard of
- Smart Tag reader is a god-send!
- Decent fuel efficiency
- Airbag count and passive safety features are a plus point
- Bluetooth connectivity which makes answering calls whilst on the move very convenient
- Auto-folding side mirrors
- Decent availability of cup holders
- Decent # of USB charging points in the car
- Aircon is cold and provides reasonable coolness in spite of our humid weather
- Reasonable performance if pedal depressed harder when in need of power to overtake
- Could do with a mirror for driver's sun visor
- More adjustability for driver's seat would be welcome - I'm struggling to find ample support for my thighs during drives and I'm not a particularly tall person
- Built-in GPS could be improved
- Smart Link doesn't work for phones running anything higher than Android 8.0 [makes me tempted to buy external plug & play alternatives]
- Rattling sounds can be heard occasionally, either from passenger door and boot
- Additional gear(s) is a welcome addition - current 4 spd auto is just decent but not a wow factor when other cars in this price range have more modern gearboxes
- Bluetooth audio player volume can be too soft even when volume is set to maximum
- Car can be quite unstable when taking bends at speeds slightly higher than the speed limit [spirited driving]
- Gear Up package for rear [Chrome Bits] not to everyone's taste
- Better built-in touch screen and GPS software would be a welcome fix for future models
- Android 9.0 compatibility for Smart Link to work well
- Noise insulation for doors could be improved
- More colour options is more than welcome
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: