Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Specifications and pricing of the 2017 Proton Exora have quietly made their way onto the Proton Edar website. A source at Proton has confirmed that the revised seven-seater MPV has already gone on sale.
Just two ...
1. Space - big enough for 4-5 kids. But when they grow older, space might be tight.
2. Handling - superb for MPV of its class
3. Comfortness - excellent in terms of air conditioning, cup holder, arm rest
4. Powerful - 1.6CFE Turbo is powerful to carry 5 adults with 3 kids + luggage
1. Fuel consumption - Very kuat makan minyak.. To get 8.3km/100km means to maintain 100kmj speed. Plus very light pedal during accelaration, can be too harsh
2. CVT gear box - under power (during low speed). Sometimes even can gostan on slope/ramp, even in D!!. Punch CVT defeat the purpose of CVT. Proton need to go for conventional gearbox
3. After sales service - new car faces left steer issue,
1. Gearbox - go for conventional
2. Fuel consumption
3. Kerb weight to reduce
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: