Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Very Spacious compare ot its rival and almost same like innova except the boot capacity
- Very good handling for a Mpv. Pretty stable even at high speeds. Can hentam sedans and hatchbacks at corner and this is quite funny to me. Can give lessons to other driver that perasan laju lol
- Aircond is very cold even after parked for so long under the sun. Only takes 2 minutes for cooling the cabin
- Happy Rev Campro CPS engine and very lasak. From year 2009, I'm always floored the pedal and and the engine always between the range from 4k- 6.9k rpms for 600km(balik kampung) 2.5 - 3.5 rpms for city driving and still have no problem until now. The engine sound is still same like when it is new frrom the factory. No different at all. Service on time
- Speaker Audio is very excellent.
- Dvd player at the back is really useful for my family when balik kampung.
- Suspension is really comfortable than avanza and rush
-- FC is very high. For a city driving , One day I try to save fuel, so I try to keep my foot as light as possible(even trailers driver are mad because of slow acceleration) and only reach speed of 50kmh, I only can get 11.3km/L(Super light foot) . Maybe Exora body is too much for a small 1.6 engine. But, for the highway the fc is reasonable
- The radio button at the steering wheel is not funtioning anymore. Need to replace it.
- For a long journer, this car is underpowered. Need to rev it above 4k rpms to make the CPS came in. The accleration is same like wira 1.3.
Improve interior built quality
Replace more powerful engine (already solved)
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: