Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Handling is superb, fun to drive, best in it's class especially compared with more expensive Japanese rivals (Lotus handling is legit)
- Despite it's handling, ride (suspension) is consider comfortable.
- Boot space
- Very stable when going high speed on highway, confidently handle speeds up to 170kph-180kph
- Economical maintenance as it is a Proton
- Affordable replacement parts
- So far haven't give me any major problem
- C segment car with B segment price
- (Say what ever you want) the looks and design looks good to me
- Quite a hassle to maneuver in tight spaces, chasis is abit too long
- Very uncomfortable rear seats, bench is too short and too straight (is fine for kids but not for average adults)
- Rear drum brakes is always faulty! Brake shoe is too small for such a big car, always noisy in wet conditions.
- Slightly lack of torque (MT is slightly be better)
- Clutch is hard (or maybe my clutch pumps needs replacement)
- Nonadjustable seats for driver in B-line
- NVH is poor (what can I say? it's an economical car)
- Fuel consumption is on the high side, but it depends on how you drive (when I drive smoothly, I can get 7L/100KM)
- What can I say, they already came out with a new model which is way better.(except for the looks)
- Only for those who appreciate it
- B-line is only for those who are planning to modify it, if not get the high spec.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: